Feeler on my 04 Screamin Yellow Vert

smknvette

Established Member
Whats up guys im thinking about putting my car on the market. My wife is about 2 months along with our first baby and im kicking the idea around of getting something bigger. She wants me to keep it. I really dont need to sell it, but i have 2 regular cab trucks, this cobra, and her edge lol.

If i do sell it i will buy a Trailblazer SS or SRT8 Cherokee. So im just putting this out there to see if it would get any attention. Price on the car will be $22,000.00.....you may think its high or you may not. I promise you it is one of the cleanest 04 cobras you will find. The car is garage kept and spotless...

2004 Cobra Screamin Yellow Vert.
54,400 miles
JLT intake
Metco 2.8 Upper
Metco 100mm idler
LFP Dual Pass HE (SVT Stencil)
MagnaFlow catted X
MagnaFlow catback
Tri-ax shifter
H&R race springs with no ISO's
CDC light bar
Maximum Motorsports caster-camber plates
Fidanza 4.3 10 spline clutch
UPR quadrant
Spec flywheel
SCT Xcal3 with Fastlane mail order tune
Speed of Sound Pod
Autometer Phantom boost and air fuel guages (air fuel not hooked up yet)
Drilled and Slotted Rotors
18in. Deep Dish Anv wheels
Nitto 555 tires (275-35's, 285-35's about 2000 miles on them)

Car is pretty much perfect, The front bumper was painted when they pulled the tag bracket off last year. Maybe 4-5 rock chips on the bumper and hood if that.

Like i said i really dont know if im going to sell it, but i cant make up my mind. I want to keep it but i feel like i would be better off with something we can all get in and be comfortable.

Price will be pretty much firm at $22,000.00.....Thats basically what i have in it and i will get my money back or keep it. May be open to SRT8 Jeep, Trailblazer SS, or maybe 11-up 4 door Jeep Wrangler trades.

b6e8393e-0852-406b-b12c-d2a5b95a9844_zps14d98702.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_6462_zpsa6da2ac3.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_6457_zps3cda82dc.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_1389_zps9eab8278.jpg
[/URL]

I DO NOT still have the Saleen wheels but this is it with the top down...

DSC02466-1.jpg
[/URL]

DSC02467.jpg
[/URL]

Am i crazy lol should i keep this thing and do something else lol......Have any of you had a baby seat in a edge body convertible?

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
Beautiful Cobra. Great example of a clean SY 'vert. I'm loving this color in these pics. GLWS.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Frankly I would sell one of the trucks and buy a family four door driver. something like a focus. four doors, hatchback and will do you a good long while. keep the cobra as your fun car.

Sitnlopro99gt

Established Member
Keep it, she's a beaut! Car seat is possible but feet/shoes will touch behind the seat, booster seat gets easier but still do it on a limited basis.

Bouttime09

Oh, it's not 5.0?
Established Member
Never understood the "having a kid" thought process. Especially in this case. Your wife has an Edge...?

Users who are viewing this thread