Feeler on dumping my whipple and bts trans for turbo standalone setup.

kbturbo

Established Member
I am putting a feeler out there to see what some of the values are. I can sell stuff as a package, or sell things seperately. I want to figure out if I can afford to go turbo as a winter project. Only thing I am keeping is the built Jdm engine.

First off, is the Whipple. It's a 2.3 black finish making around 20 psi. Single blade accufab. 60lb injectors. twin 255's in tank. Sct ba2600 meter with a cone filter. All of which has under 10k miles on it. I also have a 14 pound pully for it. I'm willing to sell the whipple with the adapter plate and lower intake, fuel rails and injectors, the hat with the twin 255s, engine and trans wiring harness, ecm, and the sct programmer with the tunes on it. It looks to have the stock front plate with bigger idler pulleys we have not seen belt slip on the dyno

The trans is a BTS 4R100 with a precision converter thats roughly in the 2400 range. I'll also include the super duty trans cooler and lines that bts recommends.

I'll also be getting rid of the kooks long tubes that were coated but are showing wear, as well as the x pipe, magnaflow mufflers and tailpipes which exit out the side.

I'm planning on going fast xfi stand-alone with a custom aeromotive fuel system and a custom single turbo kit. so everything else you can think of that i wont need if I go turbo

Give me some ideas on values guys, interest in anything, and am I better off parting things out to make more money?

Users who are viewing this thread