Feeler on Boss IM and FR covers.

Ratchet

Established Member
Boss IM, ported with the Boss letters painted performance white, been on the car about 4k miles, also comes with a bracket to hold the purge valve thing under the intake after install. Thinking about going back to stock intake and using the money for something else. Looking for $440 shipped for the intake and $120 shipped for the fuel rail covers. PM me for any questions or interest.

Thanks.

:beer:

whitecap1_zps74e2d7db.jpg

whitecap_zps1f79e101.jpg

whitecap2_zpsd0f1aefc.jpg

Last edited:

Ratchet

Established Member
A little OT, but where did you get those breathers?
They are k&n breathers I got from JPC.

fuel rail covers come with the mounting screws? and would you take 100?
The passenger side ones use the nuts from the fuel rails, the drivers side uses the front nut and yes it comes with the push pin/bracket to attach the side closest to fire wall. I would do $110 shipped. Let me know! Thanks.

Ratchet

Established Member
TTT. 110 shipped for the Boss fuel covers to finish off that engine bay. :banana:

Ratchet

Established Member
Fuel rail covers in mint shape and ready to ship out with all needed hardware to attach. $110 shipped including PP fees. :beer:

600F4BDD-F512-45B8-A7B2-31C735B58525-800-0000014086465AA1_zps460c83eb.jpg

Ratchet

Established Member
Wow thanks again for the chance to buy them for my original asking price..

Why would I go out of my way to contact you? You want them, you pay attention.Or you could have just bought them when I lowered the price to meet you in the middle. Walmart doesn't start contacting people who are waiting for a sale to come on. They post it or do a flyer. If people miss the sale... to bad. :beer:

stang8psi

Established Member
did I ask you to contact me!!!!! 6 days after denying my offer you sold for that price.. usually some not all and obviously not you would give a pm saying hey just letting you know... it's cool bro.. not mad just a statement

Users who are viewing this thread