Feeler: Mystic Cobra trade only.

CptJagermeister

likes chicken
Established Member
Thinking about trading the mystic, Odometer stopped a couple months ago at 119,XXX. I will only trade for another Cobra preferably a 32v

The Good: BBK Long tubes, X-panded 3 in. X-pipe w/ Flowmaster 40 series, MSD ignition, Brand New clutch and flywheel with about 2000 miles on it. Interior is in pretty good condition id say 7/10. 18x9 18x10 black saleen replicas, Sportline lowering springs. I'm not sure if the heads have ever been taken off but when me and my mechanic were replacing the clutch we dropped the motor and the heads look BRAND new like somebody polished em up real good.I have a picture of one of the headers and you can see how good the heads look there. so for the most part the car is mostly stock.

The Bad: Car starts and runs like a champ although it has a tick in the drivers side head. Had a mechanic look at it and he said he knew for a fact it was a lash adjuster. CAR HAS BEEN WRECKED, Carfax said it was in august of 2000 not sure on the details. So the airbags have not been fixed. The A/C and Heat lines have been removed, why I dont know. The car has a Primer spot on the passger rear where the gas cap was and the trunk is black not mystic.

The only reason I'm considering trading is because I'm a poor high school kid, i pay for my car, Insurance and Food so i dont have alot of money laying around to fix her up, and it really saddens me to have this beautiful mystic in this shape. I'm not set on trading yet i just want to see whats offered if anything. and if nothing then ill keep it and fix it eventually.

Pictures here
Facebook

Users who are viewing this thread