Feeler: MM coilovers and MM chrome/black c/c plates

20psirabbit

Established Member
i ended up going to kw variant 3s on my car so i'm looking to get rid of the old coilovers and c/c plates that were on my car.
the shocks are MM re-valved bilstein sports, not stocks w/375lb. front and 600lb. rear springs. the c/c plates are optional chrome plates that cost $50 over the regulars. the coilovers and plates have 10k on them, it's my weekend car.
MM sells a kit with bilstein hds (not sports, which cost extra) f&r coilover assemblies, and c/c plates (black) for over $1600.
i'll take some offers on these if anyone is interested.

I forgot to originally mention that they came off my 03 cobra which is still IRS, so I definitely know they will fit an 03-04 cobra w/ IRS. I'm not sure what else they will fit, I'm not too familiar with any of the other cars' hardware.

here's a couple pics :)

1276903584.jpg

1276903595.jpg

Last edited:

FOURCED

3 honks and I own you
Established Member
Nice stuff you have there... too bad their not Koni's as that's what I'm looking at ;-)

I'm curious as to why you swapped these out to the KW Variant 3's? The only thing I have against them is the rears are not a "true" coilover and use the cups to install a spring in the regular perches.

I wouldn't mind seeing pics of the new stuff too if you don't mind :thumbsup:

Shannon

Users who are viewing this thread