Feeler- Kooks Axle Back (Good Condition) Atlanta, GA

clc44

Established Member
For Sale- Kooks Axle Back (Good Condition) Atlanta, GA

I'm picking up a GT500 axle back Tuesday. Reason being, I'm installing long tube headers and off road X pipe. I already have the parts, just waiting for install. I know the Kooks will be too loud for my area (apartment living) and rather take care of it now. It'll still be loud, but very controllable.

Shoot me an offer if interested. I have to install new exhaust first. I'll have it installed by Tuesday most likely. Below is a short video of the exhaust.

[video]https://youtu.be/O9MpCOM8HKk[/video]

[video]https://youtu.be/VLuRlXnhxpY[/video]

I'm willing to ship and price can be negotiated shipped or picked up. Willing to meet up to an Hr away.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
$400+shipping

Thanks
Can text 2two8-two39-745two

Last edited:

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
That's what I run now minus the long tubes. OR-X and GT500s. I bought the AB when they were like $275.00. I'm not going to swap them out at this point but I would like it a tad louder. Resonators gone too. It's not too loud at all. Cold start roars though for sure. I have an auto so I can put it in gear and calm it down. Once it warms up it's not bad at all and has a real healthy sound to it. GL with sale.

clc44

Established Member
Thanks! Should sound about the same volume wise, long tubes will give it a different tone. I can't wait! Picking up new gt500 axle backs Tuesday and will most likely install them the same day.

nosscort

Established Member
Just an fyi the Kooks are not loud with long tubes they will be honestly the same loudness or less than the gt500 ones

clc44

Established Member
Not based of what I've heard in person and comments I've read. Less drone with gt500's. I also love change. If they don't sell for a while and I have the headers on, I'll try both for giggles.

clc44

Established Member
image.jpeg
Finally got them removed. Waiting for pending buyer to respond to my text. If someone is interested, please pm me..

image.jpeg
This was the first one I got off. Then it rained/sleet before I could get the other off. Small hour delay.

These are much louder and deeper than the gt500's just in case anyone was wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread