FEELER:KC Drag pack; AIS Stage 2 Meth Kit

04svtsnke

Established Member
Just wanting to see if anyone would be interested in purchasing these items.

First up is my KC Drag Pack. Its basically a new kit, installed on the car and never run. Found out there was a huge crack in my condenser after trying to pull vacuum for hours. It will come with everything meeded for install including instructions printed out by me. 500 shipped

Second there is an AIS Stage 2 meth kit. I purchased this from a member here, installed it and didnt have the chance to even run it. I did run water through it to make sure the pump, checkvalbe, nozzles, ect weredunctioning properly and they were. The kit has less than a tank through it. Dual noszle upgrade, stainless line upgrade, see-through sight on tank, black 3 gallon tank wih built in pump, brand new f14 nozzles, and progressive controllerthats boost activated. Id like 415 shipped.

Any questions feel free to ask, ill send pics whereever, i just wantto see if there are any interest. The meth kit is already boxed up and ready to go, the KC will need about a day to be taken off, rubbed down and boxed properly. Thanks for looking

Users who are viewing this thread