Feeler: Kb 2.8H, TFwheels, built t56, and a lot more!!

kbturbo

Established Member
UPDATED WITH PRICES

I'm planning to go another direction with my cobra, so I'm putting a feeler out there, to see if it's possible what I want to do. I'm not sure on the value of some of the parts, so I'll gladly take some opinions. I'm looking to go twins with an auto. more of a track car. I'll do my best to detail the parts

Kenne Bell 2.8h at 18psi. Bought it used, and I only have tuning time on it. made 625 with supporting Mods. $3200 w/ t.b.

Accufab T.b.

JLT cai $75

Rockland gear T-56 (not the tranzilla), but I know it's upgraded. I payed around 4k for it. Under a thousand miles $3200 with shifter, bell, clutch, flywheel, cable, adjustable quadrant

Long industries shifter

Mcleod Twin Disk with Fidanza flywheel, also under a thousand miles

Built IRS. level 5 axles, lpw cover, detroit locker with 4:30 gears $1500

18x9.5 and 18x11 true forged 3 piece polished chicanes with Falken rt615fronts, and mt drag radials on the rear. They have no street time, only a few dyno pulls
$3000 with tires

SCT Big Air 2600 (a few dyno pulls on), and 50lb injectors. $400

SCT 4 bank chip with switch and cable (no tunes) $200

I also have an early ported stock eaton too. I'm not sure who ported it, but when I bought the car, I was told it was ported. The car made 517 at 18psi. $400 with elbow

I'm sure there is more, but that's all I can think of for right now. Feel free to ask any questions, and any ideas on values? I know everyone hates when there are a bunch of parts on here, and no prices, but I didn't even get a chance to look into it yet. Thanks again

I AM OPEN TO OFFERS, YOU WONT HURT MY FEELINGS!! IF A PRICE IS TOO HIGH, TELL ME. THIS IS JUST MY BEST GUESS ON PRICES. THANKS!!!

Last edited:

only a gt

Established Member
Interested in the KB and clutch, price and pics? Also, is this a local sale or are you willing to ship?

ATFPat

Established Member
Interested in TF's wheels depending on price but properly too much coin for me.

Last edited:

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
how much for the level 5 half shafts ?

i will send you my stockers too if ya want ?? ( ford factory with 50 K on them )

Users who are viewing this thread