Feeler: Gen 2 3.4L Whipple With Crusher Inlet

kingcobra8541

The Dude
Established Member
Ironhand is a great guy and deserves a break. Someone please buy this thing so he can stop bumping this every day. LOL, This blower has 0 miles after a fresh rebuild because he got screwed with a junk motor lets help a brother out I know there is someone out there that is on the fence, take the plunge and be fast!

2highpsi

Established Member
I'll second that for the OP being a stand up guy.
I wish I had money right now, and if the moons align correctly, and he still has it in a couple weeks I'll buy the blower myself.

But if anyone is thinking about buying one from a vendor, save yourself a couple bucks and help out someone who fought for out country all at the same time.

Ironhand

Banned
Ironhand is a great guy and deserves a break. Someone please buy this thing so he can stop bumping this every day. LOL, This blower has 0 miles after a fresh rebuild because he got screwed with a junk motor lets help a brother out I know there is someone out there that is on the fence, take the plunge and be fast!

I'll second that for the OP being a stand up guy.
I wish I had money right now, and if the moons align correctly, and he still has it in a couple weeks I'll buy the blower myself.

But if anyone is thinking about buying one from a vendor, save yourself a couple bucks and help out someone who fought for out country all at the same time.

Thanks guys!

Question did the fore fuel rails clear the crusher inlet? Free bump

My setup is alittle different. But yes it fit without any problems.

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
If you still have this I have a low mileage 2.3 and cash in hand among other things of interest. Pm me if you still have it please. Thanks

92BlkGT

Established Member
Is it even worth putting this on a stock motor? I haven't researched the 3.4, but from what I've read it really isn't worth it unless you have a built motor. I have a 2.3 whipple now and I was going to upgrade to the 2.9, but if your accepting a 2.3 plus cash I might consider it. Your only about 2.5 hours from me so no need for shipping. Let me know, I have a 4WD silverado also if your looking to put cash with the blower. PM me if you want :beer:

Ironhand

Banned
Is it even worth putting this on a stock motor? I haven't researched the 3.4, but from what I've read it really isn't worth it unless you have a built motor. I have a 2.3 whipple now and I was going to upgrade to the 2.9, but if your accepting a 2.3 plus cash I might consider it. Your only about 2.5 hours from me so no need for shipping. Let me know, I have a 4WD silverado also if your looking to put cash with the blower. PM me if you want :beer:

I need the cash so no cash will go with the blower.

Its worth putting on a stock motor if you plan to run some real gas and some real boost or if your man enough to step up to the 3.4L..

In my OP I put what I was accepting and the prices for everything.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member

plenty of cars running them on stock motors making huge power.

WV_Snake on Modfords ran consistant 9.30s at the shootout last weekend and has run a best of 9.08.

A local guy to me has a stock motor and cams and a 3.4 making 750whp on E85 and its his DD on nice days

Users who are viewing this thread