Feeler FS/FT 2003 Mustang GT Twin Turbo Sleeper

NewMach123

Established Member
Is the Lentech the street or the strip package because the street description says it will handle 800hp and the strip says 1500 hp....a rather large difference. So if you have any receipts for that, that would be awesome also.

Do you have pics of the dyno sheet?

Thanks

Last edited:

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
Wow man sick GT !! 140traps is no joke on the street scene ..I also think your asking price is high ..but hey , nobody has to pay attention to the asking price since is negotiable :)

Driver500

Established Member
Is the Lentech the street or the strip package because the street description says it will handle 800hp and the strip says 1500 hp....a rather large difference. So if you have any receipts for that, that would be awesome also.

Thanks

It was sold to me as a "Street/Strip" Terminator. Looking at Lentech's site it seems to be a hybrid of the two and was rated at 1k when I bought it which would put it between the two levels. Possibly Lentech has updated their design in the last few years.

is it sold?

no I stopped actively selling the car. Since then the new motor has gone in and been tuned. My original post has been updated.

To be honest I'm still torn on selling this car. I couldn't possibly replace it for the selling price, I don't need the money, and it's finally where I intended it to be when I started this project.

It would take the right buyer, with the right cash, on the right day to drive this car away.

Driver500

Established Member
It wasn't dropped off at a shop and picked up so no I don't have receipts for everything that was done to it. I do have dyno sheets. I'll get a copy over to you.

flanagan07gt

hOW BOUT A 07 GT WITH A BUILT SHORTBLOCK, PROCHARGER, GT 500 FUEL PUMPS, 4.10 GEARS OFF ROAD h. PLUS PARTS I HAVE LAYING AROUND MELLING OIL PUMP X CAL3 PULLIES FOR THE PROCHARGER AND 60LB INJECTERS

gordon90

Established Member
You have been on here several times since I posted, at least have the common courtesy to answer a question. If it's no longer for sale, then update the thread!! :fm:

Driver500

Established Member
You have been on here several times since I posted, at least have the common courtesy to answer a question. If it's no longer for sale, then update the thread!! :fm:

Sorry man.. didn't see the post.

The motor was done by womacks. The tune is by Stang Hi here in Baton Rouge.

SILVER2V00

Established Member
Ive got a built 2V with a JT trim, ive invested about $30k in this build and i hear the same. I think you'll get what you're asking, just this economy is horrible.

Driver500

Established Member
Ok, So first I need to apologize to the people who asked questions that I didn't get back with quickly. When I first posted this for sale thread I wasn't really convinced I wanted to sell the car and went about it halfheartedly. A local buyer contacted me and offered my asking price and that really forced me to decide if I wanted to sell the car or not. I decided to sell it, but a problem came up with his financing and the buyer couldn't come up with the money. So no more halfhearted effort.

I've included some more pics in this post. I'll pm all who asked questions and in general be a better seller than I've been so far.

Thanks for looking.

58e22320.jpg

08988b43.jpg

3d7b15a3.jpg

f8f534c3.jpg

e5590f92.jpg

Driver500

Established Member

Thanks

I got some clarification on this.

My trans is the strip terminator version. Lentech continually improves their product and their current strip terminator is rated for 1500hp but makes some concessions to street friendlyness to accomplish that number. Mine is the older Strip Terminator that is rated to 1khp but still offers a lockup converter.

NewMach123

Established Member
Trade for 04 Mach 1 + cash? It is a 5 speed, dark shadow grey and very streetable.....only mods are tinted windows and staggered cobra wheels. You can PM me if you would like.

Got any engine bay pics?
Also, whats with all the switches on the center console...nitrous, overdrive, transbrake, etc....???

Driver500

Established Member
Trade for 04 Mach 1 + cash? It is a 5 speed, dark shadow grey and very streetable.....only mods are tinted windows and staggered cobra wheels. You can PM me if you would like.

Got any engine bay pics?
Also, whats with all the switches on the center console...nitrous, overdrive, transbrake, etc....???

I'm looking for a rust free Datsun 240z for trade.

The switches are:

Overdrive Lockout - Overdrive isn't strong enough in the 4r70s for a WOT pull so the lockout insures it isn't an option.

Trans Cooler Fan - So I can have the key on without the fan being on. Plus it's only needed if it's really hot outside or I'm stuck in traffic.

Transbrake & 2 step each have their own switch so I can activate the 2 step and light up the 1st bulb then hit the t-brake once the 2nd bulb is lit. It helps me build enough boost before the green drops. They are wired to a master switch so they can both be cut at the same time.

e1adfc4c.jpg

bba8bb51.jpg

136406a9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread