FEELER (FS): CAI, O/R X, SCT Package

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
FS (PA): JLT CAI, Lethal O/R X, SCT X3 Package

Testing the waters. Came across a new project this weekend and I could use some funds to get it going. I'd really like to sell as a package but will consider selling each piece individually. I will post pictures of the intake and tuner tonight. It will be hard to get pictures of the X pipe as it is still on the car and it will remain on the car until I have interest to take it off.

To get all this from Lethal would cost you ~$1100.

Package Deal (Tuner + X pipe) $675 Shipped in the Lower 48

$250 OBO + Shippping
Lethal Off Road X-pipe 409 Stainless Steel 3-piece version (no longer available) Includes 2 cat delete pipes and the x mid pipe. 5000 miles on it, no winter use.

SOLD
JLT plastic CAI, for Manual

$400 OBO + shipping
SCT X3 with Lund 93 tune, NO cammed tune. I'll post my PCM code tonight. If you have a different one I'll discuss with Lethal about changing to your code. Unlocked Pics will be provided once removed from car and payment is required.

Untitled-1.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0673.jpg

IMG_0674.jpg

Last edited:

Mikegee1028

Established Member
Testing the waters. Came across a new project this weekend and I could use some funds to get it going. I'd really like to sell as a package but will consider selling each piece individually. I will post pictures of the intake and tuner tonight. It will be hard to get pictures of the X pipe as it is still on the car and it will remain on the car until I have interest to take it off.

To get all this from Lethal would cost you ~$1100.

Package Deal $850

$285
Lethal Off Road X-pipe 409 Stainless Steel 3-piece version (no longer available) Includes 2 cat delete pipes and the x mid pipe.

$150
JLT plastic CAI

$425
SCT X3 with Lund 93 tune, NO cammed tune. I'll post my PCM code tonight. If you have a different one I'll discuss with Lethal about changing to your code.

is the plastic cai for manual? and is this price shipped? if so i want it now

Last edited:

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
For those interested in the JLT intake, you will need a tune to run it. B/C of this I'll do $575 shipped and PayPal'd to your door. Pictures will either be up late tonight or early tomorrow morning depending on what time I end up getting out of work tonight.

2011blkkiot

Established Member
I am having my car tuned this month and will install the JLT in the parking lot. If you will part it out and sell separate from handheld I will take it.

2011blkkiot

Established Member
Thanks I am ready to pull the trigger right now...just check your PMs one more question.

Users who are viewing this thread