Feeler FS base GT500 rims and tires

MachRon

Established Member
I have a 14 on the way and plan on swapping out the rims and tires the day I drive it home from the dealership. Want to sell the factory base wheels with tires, tpms sensors and all in one package. What can I get for them? I tried searching on the forums today but keep getting an error message everytime I try to search. Thanks.

BOD89LX

Established Member
I have a 14 on the way and plan on swapping out the rims and tires the day I drive it home from the dealership. Want to sell the factory base wheels with tires, tpms sensors and all in one package. What can I get for them? I tried searching on the forums today but keep getting an error message everytime I try to search. Thanks.

You should be able to get between $3000-4000 for the base wheels and tires as they are in bigger demand then the PP wheels and very few sets have been offered for sale.

jsdeweyusmc

Established Member
I have a set of base wheels that I'll let go. PM me if you are interested. No damage at all and tires have about 4000 miles.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
You should be able to get between $3000-4000 for the base wheels and tires as they are in bigger demand then the PP wheels and very few sets have been offered for sale.
While I agree that base wheels tend to be in shorter supply (and therefore higher demand) than PP wheels, two of the three sets I've seen for sale here and at Team Shelby have STARTED at a little over $3K, but have sold for $2.5K-$3K:
- http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/wheels-tires-285/874033-2013-base-wheels-tire-take-offs.html ($2500 picked-up, $2800 shipped)
- http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...fs-2013-non-svtpp-wheels-tires-w-sensors.html ($2750 picked-up)
-- Team Shelby listing ($2750 picked-up)

Yours are the only ones I could find that appear to have gone for over $3K, for which I congratulate you, but I wouldn't say that equates to a going price of "$3000-4000".

OP, you should ask whatever price with which you are comfortable. If that ends up being $3K-$4K, I'll simply wish you GLWS. Please let me know if you're in the $2.5K-$3K range, where I'm a potential buyer.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Ive seen complete sets of the base wheels for less than the lowest price listed above. I definitely prefer them over the PP wheels. They look great on earlier cars.

IMG_0120_zpse14a6657.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread