Feeler FS: '11 GT500 SVTPP

Vrrooom

MACA Member #156
Established Member
I have a 2011 Sterling Gray / Red Stripes GT500 with all the factory options available for that year. The car is mint inside and out and has 16,000 miles. Garage kept all it's life, and it still is. I bought it with the intention of making it my DD, but it's just too much for my OCD personality. I can't stand having such a perfect car get 'weathered' so I bought another DD along with it and it's been my 'nice weather' car.

The car has all the maintenance done, synthetic oil, etc., etc. No issues with it, no stories, just a great car.

I bought it stock, and in the last 2000 miles have added the following:

VMP Pulley/idler/tune
SCT Programmer
JLT Carbon Fiber Intake
Eibach Pro Kit Springs
BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar
Forgestar 20" Wheels

Car dyno'd stock at 497/471, after the mods it put down 550/550.

Price is $43,500.

On to the pics-

photo4-2_zpsbc48634d.jpg

photo1-3_zps62dd654c.jpg

photo2-2_zps9753d6b6.jpg

photo3-2_zpsb537961d.jpg

pickup3_zpsd237b270.jpg

And here are some pics from a couple of weeks ago with better lighting, etc., and with the stock SVTPP wheels. The stock PP wheels are sold, car will be sold with the Forgestar wheels. If you want the stock wheels instead, I may be able to work out a deal on getting them.

photo1-1_zpscf000905.jpg

photo2_zpsabb44a59.jpg

Last edited:

03bananacobra

Established Member
Sick car. Working on selling my cobra to my buddy then ill be in the market for a nice clean 500!! GLWS!! If its around when my time comes to buy id be willing to see what we can do

5.0Trunk

Established Member
Damn Varoom....

Already getting rid of it? I sold mine back in April and Im in the market for another.. I would love to buy yours, let me see what I can do... You still have my number??

Bill

Vrrooom

MACA Member #156
Established Member
Come on 335 - sell! Gorgeous car. If someone picks up the BMW, I'll quickly be in touch.

Sure thing, let me know. I took it out on Monday to show it to Bill and definitely enjoyed the ride! Unfortunately it's been raining here, so she's been tucked in safe in the garage.

I also have all the original stuff- Window Sticker, untouched, perfect, the build certificate and the 2011 SVT poster.

Users who are viewing this thread