Feeler FORE Coil Covers True Forged Hood Vents

AlwaysBoosted

What's a SVT?
Established Member
I'm thinking of selling my Fore Coil Covers engraved with "Terminator" as well as selling my True Forged Hood Vents with both satin black mesh and billet (oem look) inserts. I'm not interested in parting out the inserts! Basically I'm open to offers as of right now, I'm not looking for any trades. I'm well aware on how rare these two pieces are, they took me a long time to find and I'm not quite sure I'm ready to let them go. :beer: Thanks

photo3_zpsb01c6b71.jpg

photo2_zpsa79073ee.jpg

photo4_zps6d5f6d02.jpg

photo5_zps81abdad2.jpg

Last edited:

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
Would you do 50 shipped for those hood vents? I'm looking for some aftermarket ones, wanna set my ride apart from other cobras. Hopefully that isn't lowball'n ya

SVTrent

Established Member
Hey man let's do business again :thumbsup: I'm interested in both. Shoot me a text if you still have my number..

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
Those look nice, but $how$ nice?? :poke:
You should post the amount you want, so people like me can stop drooling over the thought of actually having a chance of getting them :burn:

AlwaysBoosted

What's a SVT?
Established Member
Those look nice, but $how$ nice?? :poke:
You should post the amount you want, so people like me can stop drooling over the thought of actually having a chance of getting them :burn:

I'm not sure I want to sell them yet, I'm feeling the interest of the market. If I get an offer that's worth selling then I will sell them.

I will say this, $150 will not buy either the coil covers or hood vents.

Users who are viewing this thread