Feeler - For Sale or Trade - AFS 17's with Nitto nt05r Drag Radials

Tlayson23

Established Member
EDIT - TIRES FOR SALE ONLY!! Nitto NT05 275/40-17, and Nitto NT05 315/35-17 tires. Tires have less than 1,000 miles on them and have never been abused or used on the track, I just bought the car and don't need radials i need a street tire. PICK UP ONLY - located in North-Western (Owensboro) Kentucky.

*Correction* - I have been told these are not drag radials? The previous owner told me they were nitto nt05r but i just looked at the tires and they only say nt05. Regardless of how that effects the price make an offer

mymach1.jpg

mymach12.jpg

If anyone is interested or wants to make a cash or trade offer just post on this thread or pm me :beer:

Last edited:

Tlayson23

Established Member
looks good! Lets see some pictures of that motor with the eaton on it!

Thanks! I love it, turned out to be a great car and i'm definatly happy to be back to a mustang :thumbsup:

mach1motor-1.jpg

The previous owner took this pic i havent got a chance to take any of my own pictures yet but i've cleaned it up alot since i got it

Forza Aerospace

Established Member
so did you find out if you have the cobra motor or mach motor? If it's the cobra motor than obviously you have the forged rods and pistons correct?

Tlayson23

Established Member
so did you find out if you have the cobra motor or mach motor? If it's the cobra motor than obviously you have the forged rods and pistons correct?

Yep it's the cobra motor, the only thing on the motor that was from the mach is the coil covers. So yes, it has the forged rods and pistons, runs great just sucks that i got the car just in time for winter lol.

Tlayson23

Established Member
*Correction* - I have been told these are not drag radials? The previous owner told me they were nitto nt05r but i just looked at the tires and they only say nt05. Regardless of how that effects the price make an offer

Users who are viewing this thread