Feeler for a RARE 4C FTVB

afchad

11 seconds to poop on!
Established Member
I have the 2C (r) in mine and it shifts hard as hell. Supposedly...the 4C is harder. Good luck on your sale:thumbsup:

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Yeah 4C is what i had in my Lightning...yeah at WOT would lay decent rubber in 2nd with my mods..not just a chirp...on street tires in would eithr chird real hard or lay a couple feet of rubber depending on the road....it would chirp 3rd at times when i had it on drag radials. Everyone who rode in it loved it. Including the guys who did my original tune at Kauffman motorsports. We had it on the dyno and he was in bringing it up to rpm....i said..uhh watch it when you floor it..it shifts kinda hard...the first time he did it..it jumped real bad on the dyno and he let out. He looked at me and when geezus you were kidding. Soon as we got done tuning he goes..ok i gotta go for a drive in the thing. Ok ill shut up now..im really starting to miss my truck which is pissing me off lol

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
OK jst talked to my buddy like 3 mins ago.He has one guy calling him back tomorrow...if this guy backs out..AGAIN...Boosted if your still interested he will do 250 shipped to your door UPS ground.

Users who are viewing this thread