Feeler for a RARE 4C FTVB

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Just throwin this out there and seeing what would be the going price on a brand new in box 4C valve bpdy from FTVB. The 4C is fairly rare as he didnt make many...Gregg said some people complained it shifted to hard. Everyone who rod ein my ruck always asked what the hell was that when it shifted at WOT...it felt THAT GOOD...so just seeing what the going price would be new in box 4C FTVB

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
i would figure that it would sell somewhere around the price of any other FTVB. i might be interested in getting it from you if the price is right.

NIT2WN

torque junky
Established Member
Name the price, not sure I can afford it but I already have the 2 c and would like a harder shift so put one on it. I would say probably $75 over whatever a new 2c cost. You can always go Ebay. Good Luck.

SVT99RED

Established Member
FineLineMtrSprt said:
Just throwin this out there and seeing what would be the going price on a brand new in box 4C valve bpdy from FTVB. The 4C is fairly rare as he didnt make many...Gregg said some people complained it shifted to hard. Everyone who rod ein my ruck always asked what the hell was that when it shifted at WOT...it felt THAT GOOD...so just seeing what the going price would be new in box 4C FTVB

is it never installed or was it in the truck?

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Boosted you will do more than bark them lol..trust me. Im goin by his shop tonight so ill let you know tomorrow.

And roach thanks for your input AGAIN....since you already said that back on 12/12/06

Users who are viewing this thread