Feeler for 01 GT with T-56 76k miles!

klayton21

Established Member
Considering selling my 01 mustang GT, has 76,XXX miles, 04 Cobra T-56 Tranny. Along with a full DSG cobra body kit(nearly perfect paint) alot of work and money has gone into this car. Sitting on a pair of CCW classics 18-11 in the rear and 18-9.5 in the front. Rims alone cost me $3,000.

Engine Modifications:
Roush CAI
MSD coils(new)
Iridium plugs(new)
SCT livewire tuner

Exhaust Modifications:
BBK shorty headers
Bassani O/X mid pipe
Borla cat-back stingers

Transmission Modifications:
Auto to t-56 swap
MGW short throw shifter(race handle)
Aluminum Drive shaft
Spec stage 3 clutch
Spec aluminum fly wheel

Exterior Modifications:
03/04 Cobra hood
03/04 Cobra side skirts
03/04 Cobra rear bumper
03/04 Cobra front bumper
03/04 Cobra deck lid and spoiler
03/04 Cobra mirrors
CCW classics 18/11 in the rear 18/9.5 front
315/35/18 Toyo's in the back

Interior Modifications:
Mostly stock
Very clean interior
Black leather
Tinted windows

Info: Low mileage 01 GT, spent gobs of money on the tranny swap along with all the cobra exterior parts. Just needs the rest of the car to be finished off in DSG paint, or the color of your choice. Personally I dig the DSG myself. Well over 12k invested into this car, dont really want to throw anymore at it because now my hands are full with my 2012 STI;)

IF you have any further questions about the car or anything shoot me a call, text, or email me.

Lebanon, IN 46052 (30 mins north of Indianapolis)
(765)-577-0374
[email protected]

Last edited:

klayton21

Established Member
PM or shoot me an offer wanna see what people think its worth, have over 12k invested in the tranny and cobra parts+exhaust.

Will upload pics using image shake tomorrow.

snakeraper11b

Established Member
You'll probably net around 3 for the wheels and tires, & 2 for the body panels, it all depends on if you can find a buyer for the car the way it sits after that. If you part it out to the bare shell, you will make more then 12,000 for sure.

klayton21

Established Member
Will also trade for a badass quad must be a 450 and 07+ and some cash and or other atv's, I no longer have a need for this car, or space let me know.

klayton21

Established Member
Actually the mirrors arnt on the car yet but they are 2 different colors. The both side skirts are different colors also. So text me if you want the cobra mirrors.

klayton21

Established Member
Snake you and like 15 others want them lol!

And Mike it cost me a pretty penny to get it in there + everything that was needed were talking 6k+ its not coming out lol

Users who are viewing this thread