Feeler: F/T 03/04 Hood for Cowl

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
This is kind of a feeler for me since I am very partial to this hood but I am been debating going to a cowl. It is a OEM 03 Cobra hood and I had to replace one of the mounting studs so It has a slightly smaller one in there but works perfectly fine. It does have a spot on the under side of the where a sensor hit it, between my intake spacer and the K member I am running it moved it back and high enough to hit the hood. Nothing major and if I was worried about it I would fix it but has nothing to do with the outside so it is fine. I am looking into a Cowl hood, 3" or bigger if it was a decent deal, would be nice but I am open to any cowl. I would prefer it to be white as mine is white but we can work something out if someone gets me a good deal on one. As I said this is just a feeler to see if something would arise. Localish would be awesome as well since it is a bit pricey to ship hood :beer:

Clean_zps5412d557.jpg

PIC-0413_zps50351353.jpg

PIC-0412_zps58c113ed.jpg

Last edited:

worldcat

Established Member
Man I wish you were closer! I have an OW 1995 cobr r hood I want to trade for an 03-04 cobra :/ I live in Florida though

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
Man I wish you were closer! I have an OW 1995 cobr r hood I want to trade for an 03-04 cobra :/ I live in Florida though

Damn isn't that the truth!!! If you were closer I would say we meet up but even that would be a nice little drive :p

Users who are viewing this thread