Feeler F/S Ported Eaton, Plenum, BBK T-body

03 Cobra

Established Member
I am Just testing the waters here. Would anyone be interested in a Ported Eaton with silver 2.76 pulley , Plenum, & BBK 65mm T-Body. This is NOT a Stiegemeier port. I am asking $400 & buyer pays for shipping.

03 Cobra

Established Member
Who DID do the port?

A local Nor Cal Tuner/Shop. Shaun @ AED did the port

It is on my car right now. I can post up pics of it on the car later today (please keep in mind it will NOT come with the blue 2.76 upper that will be in the pic it WILL come with a SILVER one. The blue one is mine LOL).

who did the port, what stage?

^^^Stated above. Stage????? This is NOT!!! a Stiegemeier port and to my knowledge he is the only one that has stages.

I did not want to be rude and not answer your questions.

I just talked to my Tuner today and was told that if i did get my Stock Eaton ported (which is off the car and ready to be sent out for a port) with a Stiegemeier stage V I would need to get either a SCT-2400-2800 or a MAFia and a New Tune. Also may need injectors as well.( and the obvious install & port job) Well that is not in my budget at the moment.

So sorry for wasting your time. I will have to Keep this blower for a bit longer. Thanks for you interest. When I have it off of the car and ready to ship (not sure how long that will be) I will Make another FS Thread, until then it is not for sale.

I will still post up pics of it on my car to show this was NOT a BS thread. It was just not a well thought out plan on my part. Sorry

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread