Feeler F/S Chrome Yellow KB SC 98 Cobra Vert in Detroit metro area

swallent

Established Member
It hurts to post this but I need to pay down some debt...so my baby may be going up on the auction block. NO TRADES Thank you
Contact Info
email [email protected]
Ill give my cell number out via pm

Ive owned the car for 4 years. and in that time put about 8000 Miles on it. its never seen rain. I just installed a KB 2.1L kit on the car and its going to Lidio to be tuned this coming thursday. Im still going to tune the car even though considering selling it because I want to finish the project.

The car has the following mods and 25000 Orgional Miles:
-KB 2.1L Kit with 6 PSI pulley also have 8 PSI pulley. The Blower has litterally 28 Miles on the kit
- New OEM alternator
- New Tires
- New rims
- New SVT focus Fuel Pump (has 800 Milles on it)
- 3:73 gears
- MMR IMRC Deletes
- Aftermarket Kenwood stereo system pushing about 2000 watts...
- Steeda Upper and lowe Control arms in the back

Flaws
- Both bumper covers could stand to be redone...nothing peeling or anything but the front cover has a rub mark on it from when I bought it
- rear cover has rub marks on the right quarter area where someone hit and ran on me...both flaws look better than sound

Bonus. I have every single part ive removed off the car minus 1 rim which was detonated by a detroit pothole.. 2 Vert boot...and 2 car covers. also an SCT Xcal2.

Id like to again poiint out that this is a feeler but the right offer will take the cake. Im thinking somewhere around 14K fairly firm.

dsc0192la.jpg

dsc0194p.jpg

dscf0843.jpg

dscf0847.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread