FEELER F/S BLACK 03 VERT W/MODS 14.5k obo

gonz03term

Established Member
Hello svtp.. I am seriously thinking about selling my 03 Cobra convertible. Here are some details.

Black vert w/black seats gray inserts..

72k miles...

GOOD:

*Stage v Steggy blower, Dragon TB with plenum.
*2.8 upper with idler, 2lb lower Metco.
*B&M Ripper Shifter, K&N FLPK
*fresh top end built by Greg@RET, heads machined, ARP studs, ect..
*Last Dyno 527/499 @RET
*SCT Tuner, 91 and 100 octane tunes .
*less than 700 miles on NITTO 555r dr's (AFS 10.5 rears), satin wheels
*rear diff just serviced with brace install.
*H&R Sport Springs just installed. New serpentine belt.
*Mafia MAF extender, KB boost-a-pump
*Magna Flow mid-pipe with Flowmaster cat-back
*New intercooler pump. Stainless i/c expansion tank.
*AFCO Dual Pass heat exchanger
*Light Bar

I am the second owner. The car was bone stock when i bought it, 11/09. And it had a clean CARFAX.

I have not done any brake work, the brakes work fine. I have not replaced the clutch, the transmission works good, and it shifts strong. All power options work, a/c blows cold. Power top works, all lights work.

Sure i'm missing a couple things, but that is most of the goodies.. The car runs good, and sounds awesome...

The bad:

The front of the car was repainted by the dealership (where i bought it). The hood had small rock chips and stuff, so they repainted the hood and the top of the fenders. The clear coat is starting to wear thin around the hood vents.

There are a few dings here and there. One good size scratch on the rear next to the Ford logo and one near the front lower air dam. Has imperfections, blemishes on the paint. The car does look good after a was and wax.

Front wheels have curb rash from previous owner. Factory stereo is acting up, cd player is not working. Has normal wear and tear i guess.

Go ahead and ask questions. I may need help posting pics. Send me an email address, and i'll send fresh pics today..

If you want to talk, pm me your phone number. Best offer buys this car.

Thanks, Marc

ejanderson05gt

Established Member
Photo0745.gif
Photo0737.gif
Photo0709.gif
Photo0703.gif
Photo0685.gif

More pics are located here: http://s894.photobucket.com/albums/ac142/Chiron2005/Marcs Cobra/

Last edited:

ramstein

Established Member
Nice car,and the price is very low IMO. I would be asking at least 16.5. Should sell fast for 13.5.:beer:

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
if you were here in tx, i would have taken your car of your hands cash!!! but GLWS thats pretty cheap! :)

Users who are viewing this thread