Feeler: Does $15,000 sound about right

BigWill90

Established Member
I think 15 is to much, 9 grand top it's just not clean enough to be asking top dollar .JMO.

Last edited:

1strike

Established Member
For a Termi trans and motor that just hit 40,000 miles a couple nights ago.....9K??? Hellllll nah, the motor and trans alone are worth more than 9K.

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
yea that first comment is stupid.. i think 15k is a good starting point.. depending on how nice the rest of the car actually is.. 12-15

fstcobra2

Established Member
Hahahahaha $9,000 ???? That's crazy swap alone is worth more then that i have completely 04 swapped 97 Cobra all wiring motor trans interior ect. And I'd part it out before sold for $9,000 that's giving the car away....... jmo

lescok

Established Member
14-15k is fair if it was cleaner and had more mods price would definitely go up.

whatwhine

Established Member
You guys also need to remember its only worth what someones willing to pay......
Me personally i would not pay 15k..... 9-10 is where i would offer. Yea i may get shot down but to me a yellow coupe (hate yellow) and white hood just doesnt do it for me..... Someone will like this car though...... I mean the drivetrain and setup is all id want. i would sell the body

OP glws.

Zemedici

Established Member
Car dynoed 445 whp, and 450 crank. God damn that's the best drive train I've ever seen to lonely lose 5hp from crank to rear wheel....no wonder he wants 15k. :lol:

Eh those termi foxes are fetching decent money for whatever reason, I can see it selling for 15 if it was black, but yellow with white hood, eh....11.5

calypso92coupe

Established Member
I have just completed my swap! Mine was a high end build with everything new and I feel that 15k is a good price! and far as the color someone can buy it and finish it to their taste with out the hard swap work and issues! I also am not a yellow fan but a good looking car/swap!

1strike

Established Member
When I dropped the car off at the shop....I ordered the UPR k member, crossmember, UPR coil over kits, bump steer kit, 2.76 pulley, CAI.....everything is within a month of being put onto the car. Not to mention the mileage on the motor and tranny just hit 40k. I've only had it out of the shop a week and a half.

Users who are viewing this thread