Feeler: Corsa dB Black mufflers

bullitt1672

Established Member
sold

I'm thinking about selling these mufflers and going a different route. They sound great but are just a bit on the raspy side for me, no drone at highway speeds though! I think they are discontinued and go for around 300 a piece so I would be asking $325 for the pair.

Video: please excuse the butt-head laugh at the end

IMG_01032.mp4 Video by bullitt208 | Photobucket

photo-4_zpsce6fdead.jpg

photo-3_zps551fd653.jpg

Last edited:

bullitt1672

Established Member
bump! Can get a sound clip. screams at WOT but on the highway in 6th, it's very very quiet, in the cabin anyway. I could sell/trade the whole catback as well for a Stainless steel system. It is a Flowmaster cat-back with the corsa dB mufflers welded in, with very nice corsa tips.

lightningmystic

Established Member
There are some bids of my 04 with the Corsa reds on YouTube if you want to hear them. The blacks are louder than reds though. Look up Ralph's cobra by Livernois motorsports. Also 03-04size cobra Woodward burnout to hear them as well.

bullitt1672

Established Member
Thanks lightningmystic! Only reason I'm selling is because I really like the way the MAC cat-back sounds. If these don't sell I'll just keep them and buy a stainless steel CB and weld these corsas' in.

lightningmystic

Established Member
corsa's

no problem, i am running an o/r upr on my car and agreed a little more raspy but it is nice to cruise at 130mph and be able to talk to the person next to you, i am a corsa employee so i guess i like to promote as well as help others on here, hope it works out

03blwn281

Got 500rwhp?
Established Member
I have CORSA Reds also and love them...I pulled the BASSANI off and never looked back---------check out my video in my SIG

Last edited:

bullitt1672

Established Member
no problem, i am running an o/r upr on my car and agreed a little more raspy but it is nice to cruise at 130mph and be able to talk to the person next to you, i am a corsa employee so i guess i like to promote as well as help others on here, hope it works out

These are great at cruising speeds, hardly any drone! The last two cars I've bought, previously a '98 camaro and now this cobra, have both had Corsa exhaust and both came from Ohio. The camaro I got rid of the exhaust as well because I think ANY cat-back on f-bodys sound terrible. I did a bullet muffler and dumped it, and it still only sounded ok. If these mufflers don't sell I'll have no problem cutting out the mufflers and tips (corsa as well, look great!) and welding them into some stainless steel system. I just have always like the MAC flowpaths and think they'll go great with the prochamber. This is the sound I'm going for. : [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbnzYyfxF7g"]04 Cobra, Mac offroad Prochamber, Mac Catback - YouTube[/nomedia]

I have CORSA Reds also and love them...I pulled the BASSANI off and never looked back---------check out my video in my SIG

Great looking and sounding car!

Users who are viewing this thread