Feeler Clean Mystic Cobra

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
The Cobra is remotely stock beside O/R X, Borla cat back, pro 5.0 shifter, K&N, Steeda Springs. I also have a set of 4.30s I'll throw in with the car.

The esthetics are all exterior LED lighting, LED instrument cluster. Some sort of aftermarket seats, I'm not sure of the brand. Bluetooth/Handsfree Kenwood headunit. Smoked headlights with HIDs, nice GLASS fogs that won't melt. All other aftermarket fogs melt, I've had four other pairs that all melted. The paint is smooth as glass, I get compliments ALL the time. A gentlemen at the gas station asked if it was a 2007 Cobra, that's how clean it is. It's also singed by Carroll Shelby

The car just turned 105K but as I stated above she's a eye catcher. I'd like 7,700 obo.

Cobra16.gif

Cobra11.gif

Cobra9.gif

Cobra8.gif

Cobra4.gif

Cobra3.gif

Cobra10.gif

Cobra2.gif

Cobra6.gif

Cobra5.gif

Cobra1.gif

BlueInt.gif

photo-18.gif

Here's a link to a walk around of the car.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmC8GbKdmk0&context=C32844ddADOEgsToPDskLp6VzMWEdk0b1_CmWlXg9Q"]MysticWalkAround - YouTube[/nomedia]

Last edited:

93CobraPwr

SVT Veteran
Established Member
Can we discuss offline - my email is rycase gmail dot com.

I am looking for as clean of a mystic I can get for around 7k. I would like to know more about the maintenance, the interior quality - all of the issues, etc.

Also please send where you are located.

Thanks!

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
Can we discuss offline - my email is rycase gmail dot com.

I am looking for as clean of a mystic I can get for around 7k. I would like to know more about the maintenance, the interior quality - all of the issues, etc.

Also please send where you are located.

Thanks!

Email sent!

96MysticWick

Established Member
I'm also looking for a mystic in good shape. Im in the process of parting my old mystic and if you give me some more info on maintenance and issues I'd be very interested in this mustang. email me at wickolas619@yahoo

fast02gt

Established Member
would you be interested in trading for a SUPER clean 90 S/C LX? Also what wing is on the car? You have two pics with two different ones. Thanks. If you could email me at [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread