Feeler: Clean 03 Redfire Coupe - pics*

BLACKVNM

Established Member
Gorgeous car, hope it gets sold quick for you! Where did you buy the wheels and are those vinyl overlays or painted tails?

I appreciate it. I bought the wheels from an individual actually - I believe American Muscle sells them and at least one other vendor that I can't think of. The taillights are autobadges overlays. I've had great luck with them and they can always be removed if needed. :beer:

i was just wondering if your stock SVT centercaps fit on those rims or if you just bought the overlay for them? I know the stock centercaps are 2.5", just wondering what about those saleen repro.

The stock centercaps are what I used.

I feel the EXACT same way!!! Gosh, this thing looks AMAZING!!! What wax do you use?

Good luck with the sale!

I appreciate it! To be honest I just keep the car as clean as possible after I drive it every time.

I sent you a pm.

Replied

BLACKVNM

Established Member
you going with a GT500 next?

I'd like to if I could find the right deal, but prices don't seem to be falling on them this time of year!

Has this beauty sold yet? If not I'm interested.

I have been paid for the car, just waiting on the new owner to come pick it up at this point :beer: Unless something extremely serious comes up in the next week on his end, the car is sold. Best of luck on your search.

westray

0563 SVT
Established Member
Nothing is gonna stop me now! I will be there hell or high water! :beer:

I cant wait to see the car!:banana:

Last edited:

Mr.eXtreme

Established Member
I'd like to if I could find the right deal, but prices don't seem to be falling on them this time of year!

My Cousin mentioned to me he's thinking of selling his GT 500.
He collects cars and takes super good car of them much like your self.
His wife's car was actually featured in Mopar magazine. The Plum Crazy SRT8 Convertible with a very pretty Kenny Bell under the hood!

I want to say his GT500 is a 07. It's a black convertible with Kenny Bell and just about everything else you could do to it done.
His has probably around 85,000 wrapped up in it including the car. But also knows he probably won't get that back out of it.

He said his got an itch for a Ford GT next so the GT 500 would be what would go.

BLACKVNM

Established Member
My Cousin mentioned to me he's thinking of selling his GT 500.
He collects cars and takes super good car of them much like your self.
His wife's car was actually featured in Mopar magazine. The Plum Crazy SRT8 Convertible with a very pretty Kenny Bell under the hood!

I want to say his GT500 is a 07. It's a black convertible with Kenny Bell and just about everything else you could do to it done.
His has probably around 85,000 wrapped up in it including the car. But also knows he probably won't get that back out of it.

He said his got an itch for a Ford GT next so the GT 500 would be what would go.

I appreciate the heads up Eric. Sounds like a heck of a car, but probably a little too expensive for what I could give right now. If he decides to sell it let me know and I'll be glad to keep an eye out for anybody looking.:beer:

westray

0563 SVT
Established Member
Thanks again Aaron! :beer:

She is a blast to drive! It was great meeting you and talking to you! Best of luck finding your next car!

Last edited:

FutureAceF22

Established Member
Hey , I know the car is sold but if you wouldn't mind I'd love to ask some questions about the car so that I can have some sort of a reference for my Redfire cobra.

Much appreciation,

Daniel

westray

0563 SVT
Established Member
Hey , I know the car is sold but if you wouldn't mind I'd love to ask some questions about the car so that I can have some sort of a reference for my Redfire cobra.

Much appreciation,

Daniel

Anything i can help with let me know just shoot me a pm and i will help ya as much as i can.

Users who are viewing this thread