Feeler: Blown 98 Chrome Yellow Cobra (Central Indiana)

03CobraRed

Established Member
Not interested in buying but was wondering you had a drive by video of the car just cruising down the street and maybe a little throttle? I have a similar car I just bought off here and want to change my mufflers out to something different.

airjon23

Established Member
Not interested in buying but was wondering you had a drive by video of the car just cruising down the street and maybe a little throttle? I have a similar car I just bought off here and want to change my mufflers out to something different.

I've got an older drive-by video w/ current set-up, but it's in some strange format. I can't figure out how to post-it or even upload it to youtube.

I'll try to get something over the next couple of days, depending on the weather. (I don't drive this car in the rain!)

airjon23

Established Member
saw ur car on craigslist, im near franklin and have never seen ur car around. who did you buy it from hear on SVTP

I bought it from SVTP member STOKED.

I'm out and about in the car quite frequently on nice days...put about 150 miles on her this weekend.

Lowered asking price...$15,000

Last edited:

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
Airjon i hate you. I cant beleive your selling this car already. BADASS car and trust me i tried really hard to buy this before you did but as others have said couldnt pony up the dough. That being said im more than happy with my car now but even mine being less modded then yours i wouldnt let it go for the price you are asking. To you i say raise the price. You could easily get 18 for that. For others who are considering buying it. JUMP on thsi car! GL with the sale.

airjon23

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments, Nasty! :beer: It truly is an amazing car...and a very complete car! It is extremely steetable and doesn't need a single thing to make it any better. I feel like I stole the car from the SVTP member that I bought it from, but I think that he was just tired of trying to sell it. To me, I think it was worth every penny of the $16.5K that I was originally asking for it, but I don't think the market can support that value at this time. I'm certainly not in a situation where I have to sell it...I'm not going to give it away.

Heavy Cargo

Banned
Thanks for the compliments, Nasty! :beer: It truly is an amazing car...and a very complete car! It is extremely steetable and doesn't need a single thing to make it any better. I feel like I stole the car from the SVTP member that I bought it from, but I think that he was just tired of trying to sell it. To me, I think it was worth every penny of the $16.5K that I was originally asking for it, but I don't think the market can support that value at this time. I'm certainly not in a situation where I have to sell it...I'm not going to give it away.

Well, said.

Its unfortunate that the market does not bare the true value of a car such as this. However as you stated you do not need to sell it because this example is absolutely worth your asking price. As you know the auto industry is in a rapid decline and nothing is being sold at or above its value with the exception of Hybrids. People just don't have the disposable income as they once did. Home equity lines are being cutoff and we are headed towards a recession. The SN95 is the most bueatiful body style mustang hands down. This is why i sold my 04 Cobra and am in search of a well built cobra just like this.

98expo

Established Member
At that price you are giving it away. Someone should jump on this. I have seen this car and its nothing short of beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread