Feeler: Blown 98 Chrome Yellow Cobra (Central Indiana)

airjon23

Established Member
At that price you are giving it away. Someone should jump on this. I have seen this car and its nothing short of beautiful.

I know my opinion is biased, but I think that I am giving it away, too. Thanks for the compliment.

All PM's returned...lots of interest at this price!

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
Damn man 2 weeks and you dropped over 2gs. "I think you were asking 16,500 to start no?) Im sorry if you need to sell so fast but dont give this car away. If you can afford it, stick to your price. That car should easily sell over 15gs on ebay. The right buyer will come!

airjon23

Established Member
Damn man 2 weeks and you dropped over 2gs. "I think you were asking 16,500 to start no?) Im sorry if you need to sell so fast but dont give this car away. If you can afford it, stick to your price. That car should easily sell over 15gs on ebay. The right buyer will come!

I'm impatient! :D

I think that I might try eBay...that's how I sold my last vehicle.

airjon23

Established Member
eBay canceled my auction due to policy violations. :cuss:

Oh well, after checking my PM's and making a phone call, I can announce that a sale is pending with an SVTP member! I'll let the mystery man make himself known. :beer:

airjon23

Established Member
Nice congrats. Hope everything works out.

Thanks, Nasty.

Received a down payment this afternoon. Supposed to meet the soon-to-be new owner in Nashville, TN sometime on June 21. As a teaser, the car will soon be located near Atlanta! :beer:

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Jon, looking forward to taking delivery! Everyone is baffled why I've put mine up for sale... I tell 'em I can't afford the gas, looking for something cheaper like a Civic etc. To see their faces will be priceless!

Users who are viewing this thread