Feeler!! Black 2003 Cobra, 58.5k, NC

vetteeatinsnake

First or last baby!
Established Member
Just seeing what kind of offers I could get for my car. Black 03, 58k, garage kept. I'm the second owner and have owned it since August of 2010. Harris Racing ported blower and intake manifold, jlt carbon fiber, sct 3000, 60's, lethal return w/ 340's, APS cooling mod, kooks lt's, kooks catted x, magnaflow cb, 2.76/6lb, billetflow 4 piece idlers, 3.5 metco alt pulley, tr7ix plugs, reiche t-stat, optima red top, Mcleod rxt twin 26 spline, mcleod flywheel, ford racing 26 spline input, lethal billet retainer sleeve, frpp throw out and pilot bearings, H&R race springs, bags in rear, Billetflow IRS brace, moroso 3 inch studs, 10th anniversary wheels, dd in rear, have two original anniversary wheels that came on it which I replaced with the dd's. NT05's out back 315/35/17, about 600 miles on them. Has an N2MB wot box, full egr delete, Smoked heads and tails, xenon bulbs in headlights. MGW orange. Has typical rock chips and such on front bumper and hood, also has a small spot where the hood is spiderwebber right over the hood latch and a small crack in the paint in the rear bumper. No dents, never wrecked, has seen the track 3 times. Needs to be tuned after last round of mods. Don't have or need to sell so just trying to get an idea. I know I'm missing a few things but I'll edit if I think of something.
Thanks fella's,
Hunter

Users who are viewing this thread