Feeler Black 03 Modded Cobra Coupe in Idaho for sale or possible trade

G_Dub

Established Member
Well figuring costs roll bar $1800 locally and trans conversion around 4 to 5K. I can get a car just a little more suited for me for the same price as I am selling mine or close to it. Manuals and I have never gotten along unless its pro shifted. can never get the shifter handle in the right position either. I am in no hurry to sell no fire sales or anything. Just looking for someone who has what I am looking for that wants a more street termi with a stick and I am looking for a more strip car that can be street driven. If it doesn't sell no big deal I'll run this car this year a couple times see how long it takes for me to get kicked off the track or break this trans.

G

G_Dub

Established Member
Car is up for sale will entertain offers. I am asking $25K for the car has 240XX miles on it. ready to go. Dyno numbers are at 3000 feet of altitude. It's a fun car but switching gears. Going to concentrate on my wifes GT for now.

G

Last edited:

G_Dub

Established Member
Maybe interested in a trade for a Built 01 to 04 Lightning. Car is ready to roll. What ya got for me.I will entertain reasonable offers as well.

Thanks,

Greg

Users who are viewing this thread