Feeler: BBS RK's with Invos

HouseOfPower

I think the price is way to much, that is brand new out of the Box CCW territory with tires. I say wheels are worth a grand and the tires since they are used are worth about half price of new. So I was estimate about $1800 max and $1600 minimum

You can get a set of the 18x8.5 for $500 and so I estimate the 18x10's to be worth about $250 each. If they were the original plasma BBS finish I could see more, but in the end it is just a painted wheel no matter how professional it cost to get done.

Those invo's are soft and wear quick

link me to the $500 8.5's please

cbradley49

Established Member
I think the price is way to much, that is brand new out of the Box CCW territory with tires. I say wheels are worth a grand and the tires since they are used are worth about half price of new. So I was estimate about $1800 max and $1600 minimum

You can get a set of the 18x8.5 for $500 and so I estimate the 18x10's to be worth about $250 each. If they were the original plasma BBS finish I could see more, but in the end it is just a painted wheel no matter how professional it cost to get done.

Those invo's are soft and wear quick

The thing that's wrong with your statement is.... You can actually still buy ccw's... RK's, in any color, are hard to come by and people will pay more for them. And I'm with HOP, I would love to see the link to the 8.5" rk's, I'd buy 2 sets if they are $500 a set...

96lazervert

Established Member
Thanks for the support guys. Im just trying to get what i have back out of them. The tires literally have hardly any miles on them. I dearly wanted these wheels when i found them. So i payed for them. I looked forever to find a set not rashed or abused.

96lazervert

Established Member
Ttt. Pics of them on my car....

IMAG0208.jpg

IMAG0210.jpg

Woody6799

Established Member
we all know these will go fast... they are sooo hard to find at this point. By far one of my favorite rims ever... free bump for a beautiful wheel

2001blkR

Established Member
How much without the tires? What kind of wheels are you in the market for? I'm in Marietta

Users who are viewing this thread