feeler, bassani midlength headers fs/ft

voodooo

BLK MAGIC
Established Member
got these headers awhile back from my cousin and since then sent them out to exotic coatings had them do a full strip down and then coated with a mat blk that is good for 2000 degrees also bought new gaskets from bassani will send the receipt from exotic coatings also, stuff that i need maybe for trade, Jlt intake, intercooler,lightbar,make offer.
IMG_1066.gif
:rockon:

nicolosijm

Established Member
what is a pm? approx how much do you want for the headers

what is a pm? approx how much do you want for the mids?

voodooo

BLK MAGIC
Established Member
Ok, lets see here a PM means "personal message", and far as price wise make me a resonable offer or a trade and we can go from there. Do alittle research on these so you know what you are gettin. I just had these coated and they havent been installed on nothing since then.

nicolosijm

Established Member
how do you send a personal message? I've seen them go for $350 on ebay and I know the cost $750 new.

voodooo

BLK MAGIC
Established Member
This will stay up for only a few more days then going to ebay, so if anyone is looking to get a set of these then let me know. buyer will be getting the gaskets as well and new head studs with bolts for free.
IMG_1151.gif

voodooo

BLK MAGIC
Established Member
Ok lets cut through the chase and get this over with, i will take $450and no less for them and that is shipped to your door with the gaskets and the head bolts, you guys know what i have into them so if they dont sell here sunday they will be listed up on ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread