Feeler add for a MP112 Tork Tech Supercharger

NestorGT

Established Member
Like the title says, Im thinking of heading in a different direction. So I'm selling just the head unit not the entire kit. Really the head unit is the most expensive part of the kit. Looking to get $1,500 for the s/c. Its not ported, has roughly 14k miles on it and as a bounus I will include the 7"crank pulley (this alone is $350.00) the stock s/c pulley and a 2.75" upgrade pulley (this cost me $170.00)

I've made as much as 461rwph and 534rwq. This is a hell of a head unit for a stock 99-04 GT. As a stock set up it easily made 415rwhp. Just looking for something bigger, that's really the reason for the sale.

Here's a pic of the blower

Raymond9.jpg

NestorGT

Established Member
Also forgot to mention that this blower can be a direct bolt on for any 03/04 Termi. So if your stock eaton is starting to go bad, this would be a great replacement/upgrade.

klayton21

Established Member
I'd buy it if you were selling the kit:/ I don't want to have to buy all the individual parts to make the kit work. I might just buy the TVS 1900?

NestorGT

Established Member
I'd buy it if you were selling the kit:/ I don't want to have to buy all the individual parts to make the kit work. I might just buy the TVS 1900?

Well, you would save your self well over $900 if you buy the individual parts. Idk bout you bu $900 is a lot of money for me. The TVS1900 is a great kit, it also costs about $1,500 more then the MP112. So it really depends on how much power are you looking to make. A guy had a TVS1900 done at the same shop I had mine do and he did not want to make too much power. So after all was said and done, he finished with 480wrhp and I at 461. But mine whines up so much quicker then his. So by the time in at full power and quite a distance from him, his starts to whine up. So its down to preference and how much power you want. I thought this was going to be enough for me but Ive been beaten by the power bug. Now my new goal is 600+rwhp.

klayton21

Established Member
See thats why I think ill buy the bigger one for now cus im gonna want more!! But I also have a 2012 subaru wrx STI on its way.

tropicmustang

Established Member
I would be interested in just the whole kit. That's what my vortech kit would be and its fully intercooled with mini race by pass and hpx Maf meter

vertigasen

Established Member
Well, you would save your self well over $900 if you buy the individual parts. Idk bout you bu $900 is a lot of money for me. The TVS1900 is a great kit, it also costs about $1,500 more then the MP112. So it really depends on how much power are you looking to make. A guy had a TVS1900 done at the same shop I had mine do and he did not want to make too much power. So after all was said and done, he finished with 480wrhp and I at 461. But mine whines up so much quicker then his. So by the time in at full power and quite a distance from him, his starts to whine up. So its down to preference and how much power you want. I thought this was going to be enough for me but Ive been beaten by the power bug. Now my new goal is 600+rwhp.

How are you planning to get to the new goal of 600+. If you are wanting 600+, just save your kit, and slap a whipple 2.3 on it.

Users who are viewing this thread