Feeler Ad: 91 LX Coupe Twight Blue

svtboosting

Established Member
This is a feeler ad for my 1991 coupe, twight blue with black molding with 126,000 miles. The only mods are shorty headers, h-pipe, ford motorsport c springs, new shocks and flowmasters and 3:73 gear, and it still has the stock air box and shifts like butter. Its 5 lugged with 18x9, 18x10's bullitts. Looking for a nice truck to pull my other coupe to the track with, trades for a truck are welcome or will sell for $7,000.
SSPX0525.jpg

SSPX0518.jpg

SSPX0517.jpg

SSPX0499.jpg

SSPX0498.jpg

SSPX0497.jpg

Last edited:

svtboosting

Established Member
Nice looking notch Brad, can't wait to get back into one in a few years. glws!

Thanks man, i saw your truck the other day on the post your truck pictures, looks nice, im kinda looking for something like you have. I might just keep the car and buy a truck, it just depends on what pops up man.

silverbullit

First On Race Day!
Established Member
Thanks man, i saw your truck the other day on the post your truck pictures, looks nice, im kinda looking for something like you have. I might just keep the car and buy a truck, it just depends on what pops up man.

Thanks, they are great trucks. Best of luck with ever what direction you go with it. :beer:

svtboosting

Established Member
I think i will pass on 6k, i passed on 6,500, i dont need the money i need a truck, i didnt have any PM's, i will get you some tomorrow asap

Users who are viewing this thread