FEELER : 98 Cobra s/c ed with extra n low miles w/ PICS

roush24

Established Member
Ok so I am putting a feeler ad out there for my 98 cobra. I now have a 99 Lightning and the cobra and both of them are to much for me right now so I am debating on which one I should sell or possible trades + cash will also be considered.

Ok so first I will start with saying I have never known how to post pics on svtp so all pics will have to be by email unless someone wants to post them up for me.

Now for the good stuff:
1998 Cobra with Vortech Supercharger V2 10psi with Anderson Racing Powerpipe
Chameleon/Mystic paint job
New Exhaust system From BBK (longtubes) with X pipe and flowmaster catback
4.10 gears
Roush ground effects side and rear added to cobra bumper
New NGK plugs with taylor 10.5 race wires
Pro 5.0 shifter
Saleen wing
Eagle chrome alloys 17s with Yokohama tires up front and nitto drag radials in the rear
Oil is always Royal Purple or Amsoil FULL synthetic changed every 3000 miles
Has white faced Phanotom guages, 5" monster tach w/ shift lite, boost, fuel pres, air/fuel all that good stuff to keep you informed.
Im sure I am missing alot you can see a pic of the car in my sig along with the mods done.
It is garage kept and I have owned it for 7 years now and have put less than 17K miles on it. It is a garage queen during the winter months, rarely sees the rain and very babied. Runs excellent and put down 436rwhp with "safe" tune on dyno. Tuner said there is plenty left in it but because its stock bottom end we left it alone for now.

If you have any ?'s please feel free to email me at [email protected] or reply to this or pm me. Can email pics anytime and anyone interested in coming to look at it is welcome anytime as well.

roush24

Established Member
Oh car is also lowered I believe 2" all around. has eibach springs on it and also has clear side markers and tinted rear windows 5% tint

roush24

Established Member
Almost forgot the total milage on car is 68K and the asking price is $14.500 obo

roush24

Established Member
Also forgot that it has upper and lower adjustable control arms for the rear suspension and t rex fuel pump

roush24

Established Member
Just had transmission fluid changed also with royal purple and will also have a fresh oil change with either royal purple or amsoil synthetic oil whichever new owner prefers.

red9450

Established Member
you realize that you can edit your posts instead of adding new ones every few minutes....put some pics up as well....

roush24

Established Member
spec stage 3+ clutch and aluminum racing flywheel just put on about 4000 miles ago also right before I put the BBK longtubes on it. Also has a new stereo head unit which was like $400, clutch and flywheel was $600 and the longtubes w/ x pipe were $550 all was professionally installed and those prices do not include labor. Anyone who has put longtubes on one of these cars knows its not easy and it is not cheap either. Im sure I am still forgetting somethings if anyone has any ?'s about anything on the car please ask
thank you

roush24

Established Member
yes i do realize that but my computer is being a piece right now and not showing the edit sign on the screen right now. i dont know how to post pics on this site...never have ive been a member on here for awhile now and sold many things and always have had to email the pics to all interested. thanks tho

Users who are viewing this thread