Feeler: 98 Chrome Yellow Cobra Vert

VertTireSmoke

Tire smoker
Established Member
As much as I would hate to do it I've been tossing around the idea to sell my cobra. I have some bills piling up, gas is getting outrageous, and I've got another 2 years left in college. I'm still young so I can get another one later down the road when I can better afford it. So enough sob story... about the car.

1998 Chrome Yellow Cobra convertible
-car has 113,xxx miles on the odometer but only 13,xxx on motor
(engine was rebuilt at around 100,xxx due to a spun rod)
-nearly stock with only a few basic mods
--Pro5.0 shifter
--FFRP 4.30 gears (has dallasmustang speedcal to correct mileage)
--Flowmaster mufflers
--BBK O/R H-Pipe
--JLT ram air intake
--KennyBrown welded on SubFrame connectors
--Eibach Sportline springs
--Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors all around with brand new brake pads
--BOI smoked headlights and foglights
--MGW gripper shifter handle
--5% tint

I currently have the stock 98 cobra wheels on the car but still have the Chrome cobra r's from the pics that would be going with the car.

Also I have 31 spline axles with the 3 inch stubs and a cobra 31 spline differential also to be included with the car.

Car has always been taken car of very well. Oil regularly changed. Fluids checked and changed when needed. Im very particular to the cleanliness of the car so I usually wash it at least once every week and wax it every other.

I am looking to get what i owe on the car which is around $10,500. With summer so close and having a convertible makes it so much more enjoyable and considering the rarity of the color itself I think that is quite reasonable.

Feel free to ask any questions and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Here's a few pics for your enjoyment.

random031.jpg

random030.jpg

random029.jpg

random028.jpg

random027.jpg

024.jpg

019.jpg

008.jpg

007.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg