Feeler-97 rio red cobra

SnakeOil

Established Member
Hello,
Where in Califonia are you located. I am in Seattle and would consider the return trip with the car. A couple of questions however. What kind of mileage do you get with the 4.56 gears, rpm on freeway (at least when you were driving before your knee operations, possiblility of a long drive home after all). Do you have recepts for the new motor 60k ago, was it a new ford replacement or otherwise? Do you have any videos of the car running, at startup, walkaround? As well as some picstures of the car after a cleaning. Do you have the title in your name, and has the car passed smog?

Last edited:

shauns97cobra

Established Member
I'm in Lake Tahoe. Got all the receipts for everything done to the car, motor was installed at Ford Dealership.
I honestly don't remember what rpm's its at... the speed limit in Tahoe is 35...
I gets pretty good gas mileage...like 20+mpg, at 80mph probably 2700rpm.
Title in hand in my name, registered through next year. You will need the stock hpipe to pass smog.... I have it in the backyard.

New pics are up... the others were nasty!

Last edited:

shauns97cobra

Established Member
th_MVI_1141.jpg
"]
th_MVI_1141.jpg
[/URL]

Click for video ^^^

Last edited:

SnakeOil

Established Member
Interested in talking money. I left you a message from the number in what I believe is your craigslist add. Give me a call.

SnakeOil

Established Member
Texted you last night, havent heard back, 2 morning flight tickets left. News on the tires? Saturday availability?:pop:

shauns97cobra

Established Member
It's crazy that nobody has snatched this thing up, the car rips and runs like brad new. I have always changed all the fluids regularly and run Royal Purple throughout engine, trans, and rear.

It's cheap as hell, I just don't use it anymore. I have driven it 50 miles in the last 2 years.
Need the $ for a snow toy

Users who are viewing this thread