Feeler: 96 Mystic

89armygt

Established Member
Just throwing a feeler out there to see if there is any interest in my car. 83k miles, very few mods. Couple of small issues with the car. belt tensioner squeeks (bad pulley bearing), intermittent tapping on the driver side head (lifter going bad), small fist size dent on rear quarter next to quarter window (ex wife), tear in driver seat bolster. Normal rock chips from driving but no paint peeling or discoloration what so ever. Just needs a lil work. I have a number in my head but want to see what people think. Heres some pics of the car that I have. http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q270/98armygt/Mystic for sale/

Last edited:

89armygt

Established Member
Just realized the link to the photos didnt work. Fixed. Also if you want a list of the mods let me know and Ill post them up.

Last edited:

WillyB93

Established Member
I really like the tenth anniversary wheels!! I am sure you have the stockers to go with it?

89armygt

Established Member
Oh Im def not gonna flip out. Thats why this is a feeler and seeing what I can get for it. I dont see why people get butt hurt over offers. Its an offer and all you gotta do is say no. But as for your offer Im gonna have to decline that one. Not quite as much as Im HOPING for. I know how much it will cost to fix the mechanical stuff and that is factored into what my GOAL amount is.

Users who are viewing this thread