Feeler: 96 Blk/Blk, Forged, T56, D1SC, 523rwhp

wakeboarder193

Established Member
064edit.jpg

060edit.jpg

99GTvert

Established Member
When was the engine rebuilt, and with what internals?
Does the car ever stall when coasting?
How many miles on trans?
What do you have now for a fuel system?

wakeboarder193

Established Member
i need to look all that up... engine was rebuilt around 2.5-3 years ago, with 10.5cc dish pistons and h-beam rods, not sure on the brands. The previous owner and myself probably haven't put more than 5k miles on it, or the tranny. I have a receipt for tranny install, need to look it up. Transmission shifts flawlessly.

The car DOES stall when coasting on hot days when the engine is completely warm. Runs fine when its warming up, first 10-15 minutes of driving. Did not do it on previous tune, so I imagine it has something to do with that, or a vacuum leak.

Fuel system now is an in tank 255 and t-rex inline.

Thanks to all for looking.

Myzticsnake

Savage
Established Member
stalling may be due to the odometer crapping out. Most likely the vss is bad, or the transmission gear has worn out.

Monsterkobra

Established Member
Thats a sexy cobra. No cash here though but may I ask where you got the rear wing from? I've been looking for something like that for a while.

wakeboarder193

Established Member
rear wing was actually purchased from a Kaenan dealer in ebay. Its a 4 bolt (not stick on) that I had painted at the local ford dealership and put on last year. really high quality, I would recommend it

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
Wow, there she is! I miss that car a lot. I'm actually building my current car pretty much the same as this one. Loving my new BAB though! Car ran very strong when I had it.

If you wanna take the procharger off it, I'll take it, lol. GLWS bro. What are the plans for a "new toy"?

Users who are viewing this thread