Feeler: 88mm Turbo starter kit! my loss your gain

GhostRiderblk

GhostRider
Established Member
i have a freshly rebuilt and balanced 88mm turbo 5 in down pipe cg fab front facing headers and y pipe with t 6 flange. never ran ether 3/8 flange on headers and y. 2500 plus shipping

5954D10C-7632-46C5-9D48-FAB65F529953_zpsj5z5v8g9.gif

also have 160 lb injectors with low im driver versafuel. 500 shipped

im undergoing a new project going old school 69.

id also trade headers for headers.

or trade for cobra cold air intake, and other n/a performance parts might be interested in a n20 kit as well.

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Might have the injectors sold after this storm is over, I am right down in Delaware, best cash price picked up? Details on them?

Also, what's up with that 9" lol

Last edited:

Jmonty6

03 Cobra
Established Member
Im selling a zex nitrous kit if your interested. Up to a 150 shot from what i understand. Not a nitrous guy so i cant tell you much. But i got the pics. New kit too.

GhostRiderblk

GhostRider
Established Member
Might have the injectors sold after this storm is over, I am right down in Delaware, best cash price picked up? Details on them?

Also, what's up with that 9" lol

ill let you know in a little about the injectors, what 9 inch?

Im selling a zex nitrous kit if your interested. Up to a 150 shot from what i understand. Not a nitrous guy so i cant tell you much. But i got the pics. New kit too.
you have a part number pm me whats included

menosvt

Established Member
I'm interested in the headers and pipes how much if u part out?... I have a slp long tube headers bbk off road x pipe JLT next gen CAI and a nx nitrous kit good for up to 200hp shot ,for sale or trade. What brand is the turbo

Last edited:

Mattio

Established Member
i have a freshly rebuilt and balanced 88mm turbo 5 in down pipe cg fab front facing headers and y pipe with t 6 flange. never ran ether 3/8 flange on headers and y. 2500 plus shipping

5954D10C-7632-46C5-9D48-FAB65F529953_zpsj5z5v8g9.gif

also have 160 lb injectors with low im driver versafuel. 500 shipped

im undergoing a new project going old school 69.

id also trade headers for headers.

or trade for cobra cold air intake, and other n/a performance parts might be interested in a n20 kit as well.

Can you send me more photos of the mandifolds and downpipe... more of the turbo too. Seriously interested.
Thanks

GhostRiderblk

GhostRider
Established Member
rply

Ok guys defiantly selling the turbo kit would like to sell everything as a whole if I can first I can go down on the price a little but not much. Ttt

Users who are viewing this thread