Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
Ok kids, I have my eye on a twin Turbo Z06, so Im putting this up here:

1999 Mustang Cobra Vert
265/4055 built that year
Triple black
Body has 54k miles, engine/blower/driveline have less than 15k miles on them
No major accidents (a few parking lot scuffs have necessitated a few bumper replacements, but all Ford parts used)

Driveline:

.020 over WAP Block, FM H bearings, arp studded mains/heads, stock forged crank, eagle h beam rods, CP 17cc pistons, CP file/fit rings. Billet oil pump gears, spec stage 3 clutch

Stock heads, Crower springs, HP Blower cams, ported intake, stock mls head gaskets, JBA Shorties, mac o/r H, flowmaster catback dumped

Novi 2000 blower, Paxton a/a cooler, blow through conversion, 8 rib conversion, 2.9" blower pulley, procharger race bypass, 20 psi at 7200

60lb injectors, 03 tank, twin ford GT pumps, KB BAP, power wire upgrade, modified FPDM, PMAS drop in MAF

03 T-56 rebuilt with bronze pads and billet keys, custom aluminum ds with 1350 ujoints, 98 cobra solid rear with 4.30 gears, mgw shifter with 03 knob

H&R supersport springs, global west lcas, koni yellows, hawk hps pads, 17 x9/10.5 deepdish 95R wheels in silver, Nitto 555s up front, Nitto 315 drag radials out back.

Car makes approximately 700rwhp/560rwtq on 93 pump gas. Looks pretty much stock from the outside. Car was featured in July 06 5.0 Mustang & Superford magazine.

The car runs literally flawlessly. I've been driving the car hard for the last 3k miles, and have had zero issues. It was tuned by Kevin Hand of Wicked Motorsports with an SCT xcal 2 flasher.

Interior is in excellent condition. Outside has a few mild scratches. It could stand a good professional detail, but its pretty clean.

I don't need to sell it, so the price is currently set at $22,500.

If you are interested, let me know.

here are some older pictures, car still looks the same:

DSCF0244.jpg

cobrainside.jpg

6.jpg

blowthrougyh.jpg

prochargerbypass.jpg

maflocation.jpg

Quadcammer

Established Member
those pics are pretty bad I just realized. The engine is much cleaner now, so I'll get some new pics up soon

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
good choice on the Z06, Oliver. I'm heading the same direction once my cobra sells :) Except my Z06 is going to stay N/A but have a very funny idle... :D

Good luck with the sale! Now's a hard time to sell though unfortunately.

Quadcammer

Established Member
yeah, definitely will be a hard time to sell. I won't be heart broken if it doesn't sell, but this z06 is nasty. 782rwhp on 16 psi.

Quadcammer

Established Member
what the hell, some more pictures:

solid axle and exhaust (pre turndown tubes):

rearaxle.jpg

red calipers:

calipers.jpg

pre-new wheels
slobraside.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

rwheels3.jpg

89blackvert

Established Member
Pics from the rear... exhaust turned down in front of the rear axel? Possible to email me a video of the car running and driving.? :) TTT for a sweet ride

Quadcammer

Established Member
Pics from the rear... exhaust turned down in front of the rear axel? Possible to email me a video of the car running and driving.? :) TTT for a sweet ride

315s.jpg

The tires were not mounted at this point, hence one is backwards.

The exhaust is turned down in front of the rear axle.

I don't have a digital video camera and my digital camera does not have sound, so it would be hard to get a good sense of the car.

I can possibly borrow one.

Mystical, I used the last of that stuff in my DD Audi A4 before I switched that to GC as well. (that pic is probably 3 years old, at least)

Users who are viewing this thread