Feeler..700rwhp 2V part out.

Red99SVT

Established Member
I am trying to decide what I want to do. I am considering going a different direction with the car and really need to free up some cash in the short term. I thought about selling the car complete, but with it just being painted and all the stuff I did I think I would like to hold on to the roller and just sell some of the parts from it. Here is what I would be selling. Feel free to ask any questions. All this stuff has very low miles maybe only a couple thousand.

Modular Performance built shortblock. Aluminum block, 19cc dish pistons with 2V valve reliefs. I am working on getting the invoice on this to give out exact specs. Modular Performance is one of the most reputable mod engine builders in the country IMO.

Fox Lake PI heads with all their options. These heads have made over 900rwhp so they should support whatever you throw at them. The also will come with Fox Lake spec'd cams.

Fox Lake P51 intake that was port matched by them.

Hellion Turbo kit. The turbo kit has a 76mm turbo and has had the cold side piping redone to a larger diameter. Kit was purchased brand new and has very low miles.

MMR TKO900 trans. This is their top of the line TKO and built to handle alot of power. Also has a Spec Stage 3+ clutch.

If any of these parts interest you let me know and I am sure we can work something out. Just getting a feeler right now, but depending on interest I might take it apart.

Red99SVT

Established Member
It's just like you see on their site. It was purchased new from them and with the upgraded 76mm it was an expensive kit. The cold side piping has been redone in a larger diameter which IMO is one of the only downsides of the Hellion kit. This kit has hardly any miles. If interested shoot me a PM and we can talk price.

Red99SVT

Established Member
I am not completely sure on price on the shortblock. I would actually love to sell the engine from intake to pan, although I have several PM's on just the heads and intake already. The heads are their Stage 2 assembled which is their best one. The cams were spec'd by Fox Lake and I was told they were actually better suited for a blower/nitrous than a turbo although that's coming from the previous owner. The heads are $1899 new from them assembled with a core. Feel free to make me an offer on them. The manifold is $799 new without the hardware kit and all. Sending PM's now.

dwtjr3

Established Member
Alright man let me know how much for the short block if you decide to sell it, and pm me the rest of the specs when you get em

Red99SVT

Established Member
Yes turbo kit is all there and available. It has been converted to blow through and has the larger cold side piping. Almost new. I would take $3800 for it.

Red99SVT

Established Member
That would be the ideal scenario. I havent had any solid people on anything yet, so i ahve thought about selling the whole car even though I dont really want to. I got John@MP to get me the specs on the engine which are..

Diamond Pistons 19cc with 2V valve reliefs. Top ring land is .300" instead of .220" as most use. Manley rods with ARP2000 bolts, Cobra crank, HP series main and rod bearings, ARP main studs. Aluminum block that was line honed and decked and the cobra crank was balanced.

Shoot me a PM with what you had in mind. Its ready to be pulled apart right now, but I havent given them the go ahead.

Ltd10th03cobra

3.4 Whipple Crusher 22psi
Established Member
how much for the tko trans, tko trans with spec 3+, spec 3+. Price of both separate and together. Thanks!

Last edited:

Red99SVT

Established Member
TTT..All I have left is the shortblock. PM me with any questions. Also might consider trades on a nice bowrider boat. I know its strange, but you never know.

Users who are viewing this thread