Feeler : 4V Nitrous Package

slonech

Dark Side
Established Member
I am currently in the process of pulling my stock motor to build it and was considering making the swap for turbo...

I have a black JLT CAI that has been drilled for a shark nozzel on the bottom of the elbow before the TB, Nitrous wet kit with purge routed to the snake in the grill and all of the hose to go from the trunk to the engine bay, NOS Drive by wire nitrous controller, jets for 100-150-200 shot, Steeda cup holder switch panel, bottle heater, blow down tube, 10 pound bottle with gauge on it, hooker long tube headers, and bbk x pipe....

Any chance i can get anywhere near enough funds from all of this as a kit to pay a decent percentage towards a single turbo kit before i start removing everything? If i dont get a decent offer, i may just leave the nitrous kit and keep saving and have a turbo+spray car if someone only wanted the longtubes + x pipe and the JLT...

:read:

slonech

Dark Side
Established Member
I can gladly get some pictures as the stuff comes off the car... the JLT and exhaust definately will be getting sold, but i am trying to decide if i want to go through all of the hassle of removing the nitrous kit... I would definately love to run into someone that just wants the whole package deal.

i just sat and added it up and i have over $650 into the nitrous kit with all of the odd end things i have purchased and that is with buying the 3 selenoids,the shark nozzle, and the bottle used from a friends car. its crazy how much little things here and there add up.

Users who are viewing this thread