Feeler 2013 gt500 leather recaros

shelbysvt

Established Member
Thinking about switching out my leather recaros for caravaggio corvette carbon fiber daytona leather seats.

Before I do that though I'd have to sell these. So was wondering who would be interested and what would you be willing to pay.

No need to post in this thread this is not like an auction or something, I just want to get an idea because if its not worth it for me I won't sell them. So please PM me.

This would come with everything except the rack since I need those for the new seats. I'm pretty sure there is no difference between base and recaro

Forgot to add seats are black/black

Last edited:

Blu50Stang

Happiness is being blown
Established Member
I'm looking for a pair of 2012/2013 stripeless Shelby Recaros. I wish you were closer. If you have a hard time finding a buyer, shoot me a PM. Maybe we can come up with a deal that would benefit us both.

shelbysvt

Established Member
Wow I got like 15 PMs lol. Ok so I've replied to all PMs and everyone in this thread who showed interest.

MustangGT500

Established Member
These seem to sell for $2,500-$3,200, as there are highly Prized. My GT500 has Only 98 with these seats installed out of 382 Produced.

YukonRally

Established Member
I know I'm way down on the list, but I'm in NoVA and would take them off your hands.

Users who are viewing this thread