Feeler: 2013 Boss 302 for sale Race Red

Tank5879

Established Member
Hi all,

I am seriously considering selling my Boss. It is Race Red, has 15k miles on it, and has all the options (recaro, torsen,mats,cover). I bought it new, saw it come off the delivery truck, and have enjoyed it ever since. I work at the dealer I bought it from, and have been with it ever since it landed here. It has only seen rain on one occasion (weather man got that day wrong!) and it is always garaged. I take great pride in keeping it as perfect as possible, while also enjoying it more than I did with my previous mustangs. I have all original paperwork, including photocopy of certificate of origin (Mfg title) the vehicle invoice, the tracking printout (thru assembly and as the rail car passed certain checkpoints). Trackey was installed around 800 miles. I have done all the oil changes myself, using either Ford 5w50 and a Ford racing oil filter, or Mobil 1. I have all UOA from Blackstone labs. Modifications are mostly to help "protect" the car from damage. Clear bra installed on front bumper and mirrors, on rocker moldings as well. Roush side splitters really keep the sides and rear bumper clean and rock chip free. Jager Brothers Front mudflaps keep rocker moldings in excellent shape. Other modifications include redline hood struts (painted body color) and factory exhaust discs drilled out to 3/4". I removed the sound induction tube and prop rod (which I have). I have done 2 track days with the car, and have done a few modifications for this purpose. Brake fluid is motul 600 fluid. FRPP brake cooling ducts installed this spring. As the kit for 2013 isn't available, I bought the 12 kit and bought the laguna seca inserts and blowfish adaptors. I also installed MGW race spec this past June. I use wolfgang sealant and fuzion wax. There are a couple rock chips on the front and I will attempt to add photos. There are no door dings or scratches. I really try to keep it as perfect as possible even while washing. I am probably more overboard than most, but I use water that is filtered 3 times, I use multiple buckets, and I use a leaf blower to dry. Asking $39k feel free to PM questions. Thanks!

Tank5879

Established Member
Very interested in seeing pictures.

mustang%203.jpg

mustang%202_1.jpg

IMG_2954.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread