Feeler: 2012 GT Premium CA

danixenia

Established Member
Hi everyone, I'm entertaining the idea of selling my 2012 Kona Blue GT Premium. I'm the second owner, I bought it from a Nissan Dealership July 2014 from a guy who traded it in to get a Tundra for the family.

Located in San Diego, CA.

I'm hoping to get $23k for it (OBO). It has 60k miles. Never been raced- i've only driven it from school/work/home. I regularly change the oil, Ford changed my transmission fluid at 52k, its garage kept, and it's almost always clean. I'm changing the belts/pulleys soon as well because I consider that an appropriate maintenance additive at 60k miles.

The car is not stock, although I do have most of the stock parts (not including OEM headlights, brakes, exhaust). Here's a list of modifications that I've done:

-Roush Axle-back
-Raxiom Smoked Projectors
-JBA H-pipe
-Dyno tuned by JBA Speed in San Diego
-JLT CAI
-GT/CS Front Fascia w/Splitter
-Ground Control Coilovers
-Maximum Motorsport Bumpsteer Kit
-18x10 square gloss black Forgestar F14 wrapped in 285/35/18 Hankook RS3
-CDC Rear Decklid Panel IMG_1079.jpgimage7.jpgIMG_1027.jpgIMG_1119.jpg
-Tinted windows (not sure if this counts as a mod but I'm counting it anyways lol)
-Yellow tinted fogs, tinted side markers, tail lights, turn signals
-2007 Brembo GT500 Brakes
-Stoptech Stainless Steel Brakelines
-Cryo-treated Slotted Rotors
-Hawke Brake Pads

As you can see, I have invested some money into it. The combo of the coils+brakes+wheel/tire setup helped the handling tremendously. Car stops on a dime and is definitely a blast in the corners. On a Mustang Dyno with my H-pipe, intake, and tune it made 378whp/353torque. I absolutely love this car and would hate to let it go, but I'm just looking for something a little different.

Users who are viewing this thread