*Feeler* 2004 Torch Red Cobra for sale.

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
Well guys I have been thinking about this for some time. So I might as well post this on here to see if I get any interest in it. I am thinking about selling my baby, its a 2004 SVT Cobra. It has 32,000 miles on it. I bought it from a guy on here over a year ago. It has been an awesome car. When I bought the car, the previous owner had put on a 2.93 pulley, all of the pulleys were changed. The brand of the pulleys are billet flow. He also put a short throw MGW shifter on it, and he installed a JLT intake on it. NO TRADES.

Now for the modifications that I have done....

Stainless steel Magnaflow exhaust, with the stock mid pipe. (I actually have a Mac Prochamber for it, but I never put it on.)

Speedhut A-pillar guages (has SVT on them)-Boost and AF gauge.

Speed of sound A-pillar pod.

20% window tint all the way around.

Smoked the taillights

Powder Coated COBRA letters on the rear bumper.

Hood struts from redline tuning.

6000K foglight and headlight HID's.

H&R Race springs, top isolators on the rear removed.

17in Cobra replica's on the rear wrapped with Nitto 315's DR's

I have a new heat exchanger that has never been opened from AFCO. I never got around to installing it.

If I missed anything I will update this post. This car has been taken exceptional care of. I do not drive it hard, and since I have owned it, it has seen rain 3 times. It has been garaged kept. I have the SVT Certificate and the original window sticker for it. They are all in frames. I have most of the receipts for the items that I have installed on it.

I am asking $23,000.00

Now for the pictures....

CIMG0205.jpg

CIMG0203.jpg

CIMG0202.jpg

CIMG0201.jpg

s813325359_6276231_524806.jpg

This is before I had the magnaflows on it...

PICT0008.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

mycobraondyno.jpg

This is before I put on the lowering springs or the 315's

CIMG0176.jpg

CIMG0174.jpg

CIMG0171.jpg

CIMG0170.jpg

This is with the lowering springs on...
PICT0005.jpg

If you guys have any questions feel free to ask. I should also tell you that it dynoed at 421 horses and 431 Torque. The dyno sheet will be included with sale.

AGAIN I WILL NOT TAKE TRADES. Thanks for looking.

:beer:

Last edited:

monX

Established Member
oh man... who will be the new lucky owner...

polock4life

Established Member
I see you post on KC-mustangs... this will be a sad loss to our community over there. We are already thin as it is. What's the plan moving on? Anyhow, free bump here.

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
I see you post on KC-mustangs... this will be a sad loss to our community over there. We are already thin as it is. What's the plan moving on? Anyhow, free bump here.
Yea i do alot. And I know it will definitely be a loss but I am not out of the game yet! I am wanting to sell this, so I can get my dream car... a 1969 Mach 1 to restore. Plus some stuff came up and its starting to force me to sell. But I am still wanting to cruise with you guys!

Nice termi, good luck with the sale
Thanks man I appreciate it. :rockon:

are you taking trades? lol very nice lookin car good luck with your sale.
LOL NO TRADES hahaha.. Thanks man I appreciate it. :beer:

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
^ I actually think that I am asking a decent price on it. Just because you dont like my price does not mean that I am asking a bad price.

ReCoil

Let it eat!
Established Member
where do you guys come up with these prices...

If you want a cheap car, go buy a Civic.. That's a very reasonable price IMHO..

I can personally vouge for this car being the cleanest, most well taken care of Cobra in the area.. It's the closest to a brand new Cobra I've seen!:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread