Feeler, 2004 Comp Orange Cobra 22,xxx miles

Boosted0range

Established Member
Well I dont need to do this..but the 430$$ a month car payment for the next 5 years is starting to aggrevate me, and since im almost 21 years old it'd be nice to actually be able to have some cash to move out from living with my parents, and actually purchase a place while the housing market is so cheap in my area. I already have a DD pickup that is almost paid off so if i can sell the cobra for exactally what pay off is, i would walk away happy, knowing someone else who has a fatter walllet can reap the full potential of the car.

I bought the car in august from a dealership in columbia, Md as it was a trade in from an older gentleman, who traded it for a cadillac. When i bought the car it had 13,900 miles on it. Completely bone stock. It had a scratch on the passenger side front bumper below the headlight, and a scuff on the rear bumper below the passenger tail light. Simple touch up paint would make them both a lot less noticible but i never had them fixed.

The car has a clean carfax and is currently running flawlessly.

Mods:

Exterior:
Fore Precision works heat extractor vents, black
99-01 Tails
Chrome Cobra stainless steel bumper inserts
Tinted headlights
20% window tint
yellow fog light bulbs
8000k HID headlight bulbs from HIDguy.net
Wipers removed, as the car no longer see's rain, but i have them to put back on
Cobra grill emblem

Suspension:
Kenny Brown rear shock tower brace
H&R Sport lowering springs
Front has no isolators, back has both (for side exhaust clearance)

Exhaust:
Stock headers
Bassani On-Road x pipe, with Bolt in-Bolt out high flow cats...Cats are currently out but can be re-installed in about 15 mins.
Bassani side exit exhaust kit

Driveline:
Steeda tri-ax shifter
Centerforce dual friction clutch and T/O bearing( put in at 15k miles)
BBK aftermarket clutch cable
Gas pedal slack mod

Performance:
Steggy Stage 3 blower
Home ported Throtte body and plenum
Billetflow blue 2.76 upper pully and stock lower
Billetflow blue 4 piece idler kit
JLT Comp orange cold air kit
Lethal performace Intercooler tank with red top
P-Fab Radiator overflow tank
Optima red top battery
Custom SCT Tune by SGS Automotive in Dillsburg Pa
- Included turning off the rear o2 sensors, and egr
Metco carbon fiber Engine wire covers (not a performance upgrade but its in the engine bay)

The car made 483whp and 460lb ft of tq and has a build number of **2825**

I'd rate the intertior as a 9 out of 10, it has normal wear. It has the charcoal interior. I keep the inside cleaned and vaccumed. I use the lexol leather cleaner about once every two weeks...its the kind that doesnt make the seats all slippery but its a cleaner/softener...so no cracks or tears in my seats. And i use armorall Natural Finish interior detailer as well so the doors and dash are clean but not slippery slimey. The car didnt come with floor mats but i bought two used front ones, as it still doesnt have rears. Nor did it come with an owners manual and i never got one of those. I do have the wheel lock key in the glovebox.

The exterior has the normal rock chips on the front of the hood, and there is one on the drives side A pillar, and for some reason the more comp. orange owners i talk to they all seem to agree that their paint is rock chipped easily...I will post pictures of the chips tomorrow hopefully if it gets sunny out.

The windshield has a small stone chip in it, but i will have that filled before the sale.

These are the stock parts i have to go along with the car:
Springs/isolators
supercharger belt cover
pulleys
air intake
coolant tanks
hood blanket
shifter

This was my dream car! I hate to get rid of it, but they make new mustangs every day, as this was my 3rd one im sure i'll get back into the game eventually if i sell this.

Payoff is just about 24,000 even right now. That is what im looking for. No Trades just payoff so i can start saving.

My cell is 301-491-6300 if you have questions or comments post em up im online every night

I'll post the pictures that i have here in a minute, and pictures of the scratches and rock chips and interior tomorrow.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Boosted0range

Established Member
IMG_3050.jpg

hoodvents.jpg

IMG_2684.jpg

newtails2.jpg

carbonfiber-1.jpg

HIDS.jpg

HIDS2.jpg

lightsandfogs-1.jpg

IMG_2676.jpg

ondynoz.jpg

rust1.jpg

rust2.jpg

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Nice looking CO!! This is the first car that I have seen with the carbon fiber cover around the blower.

Sorry that you are going to sell it!! I hated when I sold my CO Cobra coupe too!!

Boosted0range

Established Member
awesome cobra and good luck. did you tint the headlights yourself or are they the AM ones?

I tinted them myself, with the "night Shades" paint, and then cleared them and scratch x'ed the clear to polish them up. They were all boogered up like many of the stock headlights get as far as being weathered, and having the surface blemishes, so this was going to be a temporary thing until i bought the AM lights, but as you can see, i hadnt bought them yet.....

mike1284

mcdougal
Established Member
I tinted them myself, with the "night Shades" paint, and then cleared them and scratch x'ed the clear to polish them up. They were all boogered up like many of the stock headlights get as far as being weathered, and having the surface blemishes, so this was going to be a temporary thing until i bought the AM lights, but as you can see, i hadnt bought them yet.....

looks great!

Boosted0range

Established Member
More pictures...end of weekend bump

IMG_3100.jpg

IMG_3099.jpg

IMG_3094.jpg

IMG_3098.jpg

Kenny Brown Brace

IMG_3097.jpg

IMG_3096.jpg

And here is the problems, as far as rock chips scratches and such...

This is the back bumper passenger side after the word "Cobra"...its a downward scrape like someone bumped the car with a license plate or something im not really sure...was on the car when i bought it.
IMG_3086.jpg

This is a tiny dent in the B of COBRA...not sure on this one either, although it did happen since i've owned the car, im guessing a pickup truck with a hitch on the back....
IMG_3089.jpg

This is a rock chip on the drivers side A Pillar
IMG_3090.jpg

This is the second scratch that came on the car when i bought it, on the passenger side front bumper below the headlight...used a razor blade for reference of length of the scrape.
IMG_3093.jpg

And finally the small chips on the hood....its hard to get a picture of these but they are there and there is a few of them....
IMG_3104.jpg

Boosted0range

Established Member
lol im not in the midwest....but you should make a trip out of it...come pick er' up and drive to dc and baltimore..only an hour away from here...then take it home!

jstn0127

Established Member
Fully loaded Trailblazer SS black...owe $11,000. Don't know how that would work out, but you have a nice car. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread