FEELER:2004 Cobra Roller: Honest help on pricing/worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stangpappy

CrazyZL1Hunter!!!
Established Member
I am considering selling my cobra as a roller. It is an Oxford White 2004 with approx. 74K on it. It Has a built 8.8 Solid axle rear with Strange 31 spline axles, C-clip eliminators, and 3.73 gears and the housing is powder coated grey. It does not have engine, transmission, or fuel system as it was all removed for the build but because of some personal things the build has been halted for two years and I'm not sure when I'll be able to get back on it. The interior is 8/10 and body is 8/10 in my opinion. car does have all wiring still in place. Please any honest feedback and/or interest would be greatly appreciated. Car will probably go up for sale at the end of September as that's when I'll be back home and ready to prep it for sale. Thank you in advance for the help.

MatteBlack

Established Member
If you were only in the NE, I'd be interested in making an offer- If the price was right of course.

Pritch

Moneypit hobbyist
Established Member
Depending on the overall condition, just as a roller $4000-5000 maybe. Do you still have any of the motor/trans/fuel stuff available or did you sell it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread