*Feeler* 2003 ZY VERT 25K Miles

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
This is my fathers car that he bought about 6 years ago with 19,500 miles. The cars parked in a climate controlled garaged and looks like it was by the previous owner as well. I'm personally unaware if my dad is the 2nd or 3rd owner. The car has a Magnaflow Magnapack CB, Pro 5.0 shifter, and a pulley I believe to be a 2.81".
Exterior- Zinc Yellow/Black top, Chrome wheel upgrade, 15-20% window tint.
Interior- Black with Gray inserts in perfect shape, 6disc Shaker460
Engine- Chrome pulley cage & misc caps
Price $25,000 obo

Last edited:

03cobra5485

Established Member
Here are the pics...i had the cleanest cobra around here until i saw this one...I can vouch for him, barely even drives it on the weekends..
get-attachmentaspx.jpg

get-attach5mentaspx.jpg

get-4attachmentaspx.jpg

g3et-attachmentaspx.jpg

22get-attachmentaspx.jpg

6.jpg

2get-attachmentaspx.jpg

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
In the pics its probably the dirtiest the cars been in my dads ownership I can honestly say lol.

blucobra03

Established Member
04JUIC, I am currently in Afghanistan, but should be back stateside mid-April. I used to have an 03 Cobra in Sonic Blue. Sold it several years ago with 2200 miles on it after 5 years. Now, I have the urge again and time to drive it. I like the Zinc Yellow color as it reminds me of a yellow 70 Boss I also used to own. Has yours been driven in rain or snow ? Also, are you still asking the same price or would you consider an offer ? You can message me or text me at 407-247-2131. The name is John. I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you.

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
04JUIC, I am currently in Afghanistan, but should be back stateside mid-April. I used to have an 03 Cobra in Sonic Blue. Sold it several years ago with 2200 miles on it after 5 years. Now, I have the urge again and time to drive it. I like the Zinc Yellow color as it reminds me of a yellow 70 Boss I also used to own. Has yours been driven in rain or snow ? Also, are you still asking the same price or would you consider an offer ? You can message me or text me at 407-247-2131. The name is John. I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you.

The car is my Fathers but he is not internet savvy lol. It has NOT been driven in snow, always garage kept, only rain it's seen is if he was out and got caught before he made it home. PM me an offer or idea and I can run it by him. He only listed it for sale because business is slow at the moment with this wonderful economy. Thanks :beer:

03cobra5485

Established Member
The car is pretty close to mint, I've never even seen it in the rain, sits nicely in the heated/ac garage lol while the Mach sits outside In the elements

blucobra03

Established Member
04JUIC, thanks for getting back to me. I will be running this by the wife to get her ok, as if momma don't approve, it's a bad scene. Once I have that, I will shoot you a private message. I did mean to ask earlier, is the top still in good shape ? I haven't had a vert before and was just wondering how it is with regard to road noise ? I believe those tops were made out of a different material than the stuff they typically put on them. Should I get it, it will also be setting in a garage, so it should stay out of the sun down here in Florida. Take it easy and I look forward to getting back to you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread